Morphettvale SA

Any thoughts on this. It is closer to the city than Seaford etc. I notice there are some new H&L packages there. I will go for a drive next we.
But does any know much about the area??

morphettvale is a HUGE suburb , with some good areas and some dodgy areas.

i live in seaford and have an ip in morphettvale , i dont think you can really compare the 2 , as i walk to the beach from my house , you cant do that in morphettvale.

generally the east side of south road seems better than the west , but as suburbs like elizabeth have jumped in price , mv seems better value all the time.

still >1% vacancy rate there , even though there isnt the industry of the northern suburbs , so people are still wanting or needing to live in the area.

i feel the parts of mv closer to woodcroft , reynella etc will be better in the long run than the parts near christie downs or hackham west.

i see it as a long term hold suburb , that gives better yeilds than some closer to town

Hi Grannev,
I agree with CGW .Down Sth you have the hills and you have the beach. Right in the middle is Morphettvale. I think something close to water or hills will be better for capital gains, its the scarcity, lifestye advantage.
Regards Bushy

Back