Mortgage Broker: Mark Bambagiotti ?

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations as I am considering Mark Bambagiotti for our mortgage broker.

If anyone has used Mark Bambagiotti from Mortgage Choice in Chatswood your feedback please

Cheers

Awo

Hi all,
Looking for recommendations as I am considering Mark Bambagiotti for our mortgage broker.

I don't know the guy but Mortgage choice have the ability to offer you loans from various lenders so they wouldn't be much different to other brokers.

What type of loan are you after and what has been offered?
If you already have several loans then some consideration and planning could be useful but brokers are not allowed to give advise so you could ask here for opinion.

If you are after a plain vanilla loan then any broker will do.

The big guys like MC, RAMS etc are notorious for x-coll'ing everything. If you do go with them, ensure they dont.

Finance is arguably the most important part of property investing. It's worth learning what you want and need, so you can identify a good broker, instead of just asking opinions on them.

For example, someone might buy a PPOR and not planning on buying anything else, and recommend a broker because the broker communicated well, and got them a loan with a low rate and ability to make early repayments (because the buyer wants to pay off PPOR debt ASAP).

As an investor who wants to buy more in the future, you would instead want a loan that has interest only, offset and start off with the lenders with the toughest serviceability criteria.

A recommendation from the PPOR buyer isn't worth much to an investor.

At the very least, say to the broker you plan on building a portfolio, and ask them how you can borrow as much as possible over time.

Great day for mortgage broker backlinks - who needs an SEO firm!

For the record, I have no ides who Mark is but plenty of reputable brokers all over Aus on this site with fantastic reviews, add Aaron C to the list here we go http://www.acecapital.com.au/

Another link!

Cheers, Ivan

Back