Mothers Day

taken out to lunch with the inlaws on saturday, tea towels/flannel/perfume etc from the school stall, a plaited bead bracelet my 7yr old made a school (still wearing it) and went to the rugby league to watch a great tussle on sunday ... i think that's enough!

Oh yeah, hee hee, I remember your posts on the vasectomy thread...very amusing!

Do you have furkids at all Biggles?

That's sweet that you took the time to take her out, I think she would've been chuffed! To the siblings - you suck!

I got a Bunnings voucher, and a bacon sanga while l was cleaning out the shed.
Well l had to clean the shed out to find room for the left over paint that l had after painting the front of our PPOR that morning
BUT
They both rang and they are both happy and healthy and good contributors to this universe everyday.
What more could a Mother want :D

kissfan: Oh wow, you're a great son! Spending time with mum is the best gift of all I reckon :)

yadreamin: Bunnings vouchers rock! Score! what did you get / are getting with it?

Do you have furkids at all Biggles?

Took me a minute to work out what that was. No, none that live with me at least. I was 95% sure I didn't want kids before buying my little chihuahua puppy, and then 100% sure after taking her home. Poor little thing was gorgeous, about 10 weeks old, and I was attached to her straight away. I just couldn't handle my selfish, carefree, perfect life now destroyed by this tiny little thing. I can't stand even a strand of my own hair on my carpet. I thought about buying a little dog for two years, and researched it and decided I really wanted to do it, but just couldn't when I did it. She lasted 5 days and now lives with her nanna but I visit. :) Lucky it was only a dog and not a baby! :eek:

Your little girl is 10 months old isn't she? So what did you do for your first mothers day?

A lil chihuahua puppy...how could you part with her? Love that breed after I decided they weren't the yappy lil bast@rds I always thought they were...yeah, lucky it wasn't a kid! But I work with animals in some capacity so I have a soft spot for them...

You make me laugh with your dry wit!

Yeah, my lil one is 11 months now...lunch paid for by in-laws, chocs, a clock, an orange tree & a shovel...hmmmm...

Back