Moving to gold coast from adelaide

Hi,

I will be moving to GC for 2 yrs for work purposes. I am planning to give my current house for rent and buy a new one in gc.
We need 3/4 bed room house in a very good location/popular and safe surburb.

All suggestions are welcome

Thank you.

Blakes7

Hi,

I will be moving to GC for 2 yrs for work purposes. I am planning to give my current house for rent and buy a new one in gc.
We need 3/4 bed room house in a very good location/popular and safe surburb.

All suggestions are welcome

Thank you.

Blakes7

Where on the Gold Coast are you working?
There are many great suburbs here, just depends what you want,
do you want to be near the beach? Hinterland? shopping centres?
I've recently moved to Surfers Paradise and loving it, very convenient for me.

Varsity Lakes and Robina are good too.
Currumbin is a lovely beach area, Upper Coomera is more hinterland but still close to the coast and rapidly growing.

Dont be in a hurry to buy, markets probably still on the way down here,
rent for 6 mths first and get to know the place.

Moving to gold coast

Hi powderfinger,

Thanx for the reply.
I will be working either in gc hospital or robina hospital.
Could you pls tell me the best 5 suburbs around hospitals, either beach side or hinterland areas.

Cheers,

Blakes7

Mum and dad just bought a house in Tallebudgra Valley. Beautiful house on one and half acres. From their house it would take about 7 minutes to drive to Burleigh heads, they have very good access to the M1 so it's not a problem getting anywhere.

Hi powderfinger,

Thanx for the reply.
I will be working either in gc hospital or robina hospital.
Could you pls tell me the best 5 suburbs around hospitals, either beach side or hinterland areas.

Cheers,

Blakes7

quanta costa :)

How much would you like to spend ?

Sydney Siders come here and find for their 3 bed middle ring price they can buy a moderate to nice water front / canal front or a small acreage.

ta
rolf

You can get houses in southport (near GC hospital) in the $400-$500k region that have water views.

Apartments in surfers/broadbeach are a bargain at the moment.

Really depends which hospital you'll be working at, your budget etc. There is so much choice here, the best thing to do is rent first, or come here before you move to have a look around, there will stlll be bargains to be had here in next 2 yrs, no rush. Here are some good areas:

Near gc hospital: Southport, Bundall, Surfers, Runaway Bay, Ashmore,

Robina hospital: Robina, Varsity Lakes, Mudgeeraba, Burleigh heads, Currumbin, Currumbin Valley, Tallebudgera valley

Thank you very much for all the advises.
My budget is around 6k

Blakes7
6k??

anyway to add to the list on top, close to the gc hospital there is another suburb called crestwood (close to molendinar, but it's the upmarket version of it) and parkwood. some of the houses in parkwood are selling cheap currently, also there are heaps of options in labrador (centrally located between harbour town shopping centre and gc hospital)

robina hospital: reedy creek and merrimac

Back