Munno para west, adelaide investment

Hi guys,

I am planning to invest in munno para west and wanted to get your opinion regarding this area and future capital gains.

Your opinion would be highly valued.

Cheers,

Blakes7

capital growth would be good - better than average. lower socio area out that way so make sure you do your research and buy in a good street / area

Munno para west

Hi R377,

Thank you very much for the reply. Much appreciated.

I am planning to invest in major street munno para west, could you please tell me if this is a good area?

Cheers,

Blakes7

I wish i could help ya but i live south of adelaide. Anything christies / port noarlunga i can help.

Im looking at buying cairns soon so might need your help in the future :)

i used to work security around that way, it get pretty rough. Have you considered Brahma lodge or Para Hills

Hi Blakes7, I also think MPW will benefit from some consistent capital growth with all the infrastructure and business developments in the area.
Sounds like this property will be an IP for you?
Make sure the price you are getting on your property is fully tenant ready so you do not get any nasty extras to pay for at the end, for a 3 Br 2 bath plus study on a 300m2 land, full turn key should be around the 305k mark. If you want to compare to one of our properties we have available out there let me know.

All the best.

Paul

Is that the area that is just acres and acres and acres and acres of bare dirt with little islands of housing estates in?

Picked up something from eBay in Munno Para Something a few months ago and it was surreal, so much vacant land and then these little gated estates in the middle of paddocks with tiny houses on tiny blocks, all squished up together, absolutely miles from anywhere.

Madness.

Munno para west

Hi Radelaide,

Thank you for your reply.

This is a 4 bed room on a 580m2 land with 290$ rental income.

Cheers.

Blakes7

Back