won't go home without you - maroon 5
Something I need - one republic
Somewhere only we know - Keane

can't fight this feeling - REO Speedwagon
won't hold you back now - Toto
Heaven is a place on earth - Belinda Carlisle

Nothing's gonna stop us now - Starship
I gotta feelin' - black eyed peas

We've done it at previous sales . First one sold in five days . Last one sold in 2 1/2 hours . I'm not asking whether to do it or not , just what songs ...

Soft , non intrusive , on good quality sound system. No different to people having scented candles or recently brewed coffee.

You obviously know what you're doing then, carry on.

Anyway the house is in sydney , not in boring conservative melbourne ....;)

Oh no you didn't.

You obviously know what you're doing then, carry on.

Oh no you didn't.

I did live in melbourne going through high school . Now I only come down to see the swans win grand finals . So I was there two years ago , and hopefully again this sept .....

Cliff

We just upgraded our PPOR and chose the one we did as it will fit a Grand Piano in the loungeroom! No music playing at the time of the inspection. Seechange, I fit your demographic (40+ with pre-teen children). Don't know that the music playing in the background will help with the sale, but I like the fact that you have a recording studio! (I'm a musician - so perhaps your house may appeal to a fellow musician!).

Bush noises or bird songs- but playing in the back garden.

A neighbour apparently used to feed birds regularly. It was impressive to have a kookaburra and a couple of rosellas come into the back verandah during an open.

does anybody,
anybody at all,
ever
like anybody else's choice of muzak ?

baby sister removed the big piano, so they can fit 3 smaller ones
everybody wants to practice at the same time

does anybody,
anybody at all,
ever
like anybody else's choice of muzak ?

baby sister removed the big piano, so they can fit 3 smaller ones
everybody wants to practice at the same time

Some people like bagpipes but there's a time and a place.
I was once having dinner at a restaurant and a chap arrived, stood near our table and started to play the bagpipes. I had to leave although the other patrons seemed to enjoy the droning.

A friend who works in realestate in the us says reseach shows that cool music along the lines of Norah jones , frank Sinatra , Diane Krall is best . I'm making a list .

For those who doubt the benifit , I know no one is going to come in and say I love that song so I must buy this house , but from my perspective is just a part of styling the house for sale .

We been to mediocre houses ( in terms of size layout , position etc ) that have been very nicely presented and have ended up selling well above or at the higher end expectations . I've seen that happening in the last month .

Much of how we communicate is working at the subconscious level , so if a nice song makes a person feel good ....

The house is a PPOR , designed for entertaining . We've maxed out at 200 for a 21st .

Will be interesting to see how it goes .

Cliff

Some people like bagpipes but there's a time and a place.
I was once having dinner at a restaurant and a chap arrived, stood near our table and started to play the bagpipes. I had to leave although the other patrons seemed to enjoy the droning.

Bagpipies in a restaurnat? For real? Was it a restaurant that catered exclusively to the deaf? Nothing wrong with bagpipes as long as you're out in a field, in the middle of nowhere, with no one else around for 10 k's.

Bagpipies in a restaurnat? For real? Was it a restaurant that catered exclusively to the deaf? Nothing wrong with bagpipes as long as you're out in a field, in the middle of nowhere, with no one else around for 10 k's.

What's the definition of perfect pitch ?

Throwing the bagpipes in the dumpster , so they land on the banjo ...

Cliff

Back