My book is finally here!!

Ian (WA) said:
G'day Geoff,

Thanks for your reply and I concur the book wasn't specifically meant to focus on development.....I was just hoping it would, as I was hanging for Michaels insight. Maybe in his next book???;) ;)

Cheers,

Ian.

Ian

Thanks for your thoughts on my book - which has been a run away best seller.

Sorry it wasn't what you expected, but at no stage was it suggested that it was about property development. Sure development is one of my passions- but I wanted to address a much broader market in this book. There are not really that many people interested in property development.

But it does open the way to further books - the next one is well underway - hopefuly out early next year.

But Ian being in WA you could find out a bit more about what I do with regards to property development and how you could get started at my seminar in Perth on 9th September

For details click here

Michael Yardney said:
But Ian being in WA you could find out a bit more about what I do with regards to property development and how you could get started at my seminar in Perth on 9th September

For details click here
... and you could write another runaway bestseller on property development for us wee naive investors ...

lizzie said:
... and you could write another runaway bestseller on property development for us wee naive investors ...

I have considered that, bt the market for a book on property development is very small compared to other real estate topics so if i get the time , there are a few other books I would do first.

BUt there is a development book in me (...somewhere)

'Evening Michael & All,

Apologies for delay in responding, have just been driving the Nullarbor from SA to Perth on the way home to Karratha.

Thanks for the reply and invite to your Perth seminar. Certainly if my work (job) commitments allow, I will endeavour to book a seat.

As I mentioned earlier, I will eagerly anticipate a tome on developing; as I am one of the interested minority it appears I will have to wait a tad longer.

On a positive note, so long as we (those interested in developing) are a minority that's a good thing....hopefully it means the sheep are doing something else in another market!

Cheers,

Ian.

Back