My first home

Finally did it.

Bought my first home.

Nice villa in Wayville, on the Unley side of Goodwood road. I really love the house. The cost of the house will force me to make some lifestyle changes but they're small sacrifices relative to what I just purchased.

Just wanted to say thanks to all those that provided great advice in my house hunting ordeals, particularly steveadl. Also cheers to all those that responded in my original "Porsche" thread, certainly gave me some strength to stick with my original plans during a weak moment. Hopefully one day i'll have the Porsche in the driveway of my new home. :D

Thanks.

Congratulations! Do you decide on everything in your life so fast? You are certainly not afflicted with analysis paralysis.:cool:

I realise that you've been looking for a while, but you still moved from decision-making (tossing up buying a Porsche not so long ago!) to action quickly, so take the pats on the back anyway ;)

If your parents are having two young men (much loved but time for them to be independent) moving out of their home, I bet they're just as happy as the two of you are :D

I say again - good on you!

Back