My new Book - Your'e invited to the Virtual Book Launch

It was just over a year ago that I proudly announced the publication of my first book How to Grow a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio - in your spare time on this forum. The response was overwhelmingly positive and over the last year it became a best seller and has been re printed twice. In fact sales are increasing each month.

Now I'm just as proud to announce the my second book, one that I co-authored with my wife Pamela - All you need to know about buying & selling your home - will be in the bookshops in June.

I invite all somersoft forum members to a FREE Virtual Book Launch - you can get full details and register by clicking here.

And you can get more details or your copy on line before it gets into the shop plus 2 bonuses - an ebook and a CD interview by clicking here

Hi Michael,

Well done!

Could you please post a brief summary of the new book here and maybe how it differs from the first one. I found your first book to be excellent and felt it contained a wealth of knowledge in an excellent format. Since reading that book I have embarked on my own small scale property development so that I can effectively "buy wholesale" as you advocate.

The title of the new book suggests it might be pitched more to the owner occupier than to the investor. Buying and selling your home, as opposed to buying and selling investment properties. It also seems somewhat incongruent with your first book in that it actually seems to advocate selling as opposed to a buy and hold strategy.

Thanks for posting the news and I look forward to the launch.

Cheers,
Michael.

Geoff
You have an amazing memory for trivia:confused:
If I remember Michael, I "suggested" the correct title for your last book- and you took up my suggestion.

I don't forget giving a title to a book very easily ;)

I really did like the first book. I'm looking forward to seeing this one.

But there is a small typo in this thread title... "you're":)
Sorry but my wife is a proofreader/ editor/ English teacher, so I am constantly being picked up! Wasn't going to mention it but since Geoff brought it up...
Steve

Hi Michael - That's great news. I look forward to adding it to my bookshelf.

Hopefully any typesetting errors will be eliminated this time. ;)

-- MJ.

It was just over a year ago that I proudly announced the publication of my first book How to Grow a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio - in your spare time on this forum. The response was overwhelmingly positive and over the last year it became a best seller and has been re printed twice. In fact sales are increasing each month.

Now I'm just as proud to announce the my second book, one that I co-authored with my wife Pamela - All you need to know about buying & selling your home - will be in the bookshops in June.

I invite all somersoft forum members to a FREE Virtual Book Launch - you can get full details and register by clicking here.

And you can get more details or your copy on line before it gets into the shop plus 2 bonuses - an ebook and a CD interview by clicking here

You are right Geoff - your title was much smarter than mine.

I wish I would have thought of it first:D
It's a pity you did it all right this time. I'm going to have to pay for this book ;)

Michael, I would be interested to know- as would many other forum readers- what the book is about- as MichaelWhyte mentioned at the start of the thread.

My impression from the title is that it's aimed at an entirely different audience. Perhaps just the ordinary owner occupier, and not the investor?

My impression from the title is that it's aimed at an entirely different audience. Perhaps just the ordinary owner occupier, and not the investor?

Yes - it's aimed at home buyers and sellers as the name All you need to know about buying and selling your home implies.

There are sections for those who don't own their own home and sections for those wanting to upgrade; as well as large section on how to sell for the best price.

I recognise that the focus of this forum is investment - so why would this book intersest forum members?

Well - some threads clearly show that many forum members are looking at buying or upgrading their PPR (home). Also understanding the mindset and motivation of owners who you are buying from will be of interest. And there are tons of lessons to be learned in the section on selling homes,including offers and negotiation.

Thanks for the 200+ people booked into the teleseminar. Details of this online book launch are available by clicking here

Back