My pick of bathroom supplies at good prices...

I picked up a vanity today, seriously good value... capital letter T - pedestal style, art deco(ish), black granite top, china basin, $179 complete (no tap or waste).

I found it via Gumtree whilst looking for things for our upcoming bathroom renovation at home. May not use it at home but will certainly use it in an IP. Details are -

ARGENT BATHROOM CLEARANCE STORE/FACTORY OUTLET
TUESDAY through to FRIDAY 10.00am - 4.30pm (closed public holidays)
29 Parker Court, Pinkenba, QLD

This is a factory outlet for seconds and discontinued stock and might just become my "go to" place for bathroom things. I also love Tender Disposals at Springwood (opposite Ikea), but this place has more high-end brands.

They had super bargains and I'm going back soon to decide what else we need for our bathroom.

They had some wall hung toilet pans for $100 :eek: and the in-wall cisterns for $399 or less (or more, depending on style)... quality brands too.

I had to wait a while to be served, as it was busy. I didn't mind due to the bargain I was getting. There was one chair (in use) and a row of toilets. I kept wanting to sit on them, and she said it was fine as they were steady, but it just didn't seem quite right for anyone wandering in for me to be sitting on a toilet...

Thanks for the tip. Looks like they have some good prices. That vanity you got I laughed at the description on gumtree "Real wood veneer" that's like saying "real fake wood".

Nothing wrong with vanity though, looked like a really good buy, especially with the granite top.

Back