NAB to 'loosen' lending criteria....

12 months ago NAB told me "NO MORE MONEY!". Since then I bought 4 more IP'S! Don't take no for an answer. When one bank serves it's purpose, move on. Find a good broker like I did,the less dealing with bank goons, the better!

silene101

Wow silene,

Did something change in your circumstances? Going from no to 4 more is quite a big step. Different bank obviously?

Hi

Interestingly, a month ago the NAB told me that I was on their best package....yesterday, they rang & offered to have another look and see if they could shave a margin here or there and add some value.

I wondered whether this might be as a result of their new "focus"?

Either way, I am not going to argue!!!!

Dale

Good for you Dale.

Some months ago we were successful in getting a nicely discounted rate on some new loans with NAB. My personal banker contacted me a few days later to say that he had also arranged approval to apply the new more heavily discounted rate to our older existing loans. No doubt I would have been tempted to requested this but the fact that I didn't even have to ask was great.

We have been so impressed with our personal banker at NAB that we even sent a letter to his section head acknowledging the fantastic service that we had received. Not often we have ever done that.

I'm sure that no matter which bank is involved there will always be good and bad views.

And when it comes to getting loans for Trusts including HDT's NAB are very good with the process being very straight forward. A number of other banks won't do loans for trusts or make the make the whole process a nightmare.

Cheers - Gordon

dtraeger2k,

Yes, something did 'change' in my circumstances. I 'changed' banks!
Also discovered lo-doc loans; ANZ breakfree package @ 6.47% on anything over 250,000, although only 60% LVR.

silene101

A max of 450 k too too with the ANZ lo doc.

Not always cut and dried that one either. I have had lo docs with the ANZ where they asked for tax rtns :O)

ta

rolf

$450k low doc per property with breakfree. effectively you can do 5 properties to $450k @ 60% - allegedly - i've only gone to $900k with two.

Cheer brahms

Back