National RP Data subscription with Investor Group

Possibly interested too, although one important question.

Are AVM's (Automated Valuation Modules) included?

I know they used to give out 20 per month free or something for professional subscriptions but not sure for investors. Also with a number of people using the same subscription I'm guessing 20 AVM's per month wouldnt go very far.

It is Rp data pro package. AVMs would cost extra each month for thoses that want them.

I am still finalising a contract with RP Data and will be in touch with those who have responded once this has been sorted out.

Cheers
Matt

Hey Mate

Could you pm me through some details. I won't be looking to join in this yearly batch but next year will definitely be keen.

Cheers

It is Rp data pro package. AVMs would cost extra each month for thoses that want them.

I am still finalising a contract with RP Data and will be in touch with those who have responded once this has been sorted out.

Cheers
Matt

Thanks although having used the pro package in the past, I can safely say the AVM's in conjunction with the standard deviation rating is the primary feature I'd be looking for.

Plenty of other good features, just dont understand why RP feel the need to charge separately for this function given it is already the most expensive product on the market relative to its competitors.

Thanks although having used the pro package in the past, I can safely say the AVM's in conjunction with the standard deviation rating is the primary feature I'd be looking for.

For me personally, I don't see it as that useful. In any market that I want to buy or sell property I will know the values much better than the AVM estimate.

Finalising numbers

Hi, I am in the process of contacting everyone who has shown interest in this national subscription for RP Data. Everyone should have a status update in the next half hour or so.

We are starting this group from 1st April, so if anyone else is interested, send me a PM for further details, as it isn't too late to join.

Cheers,
Matt

We are live

The RP Data group is now live.

It is also open for more subscriptions, if anyone is interested now or in the future. Just send me a message.

Everyone who has paid should now have received their login instructions and email direct from RP Data to create their username and password.

Cheers,
Matt

Back