Navra in Brisbane 22nd October

I have booked myself and partner into this seminar and was wondering if anyone else here was going? Would be nice to be able to put a face to some members names.

Hope to hear from some people soon

OSS

OSS,
Do you have any idea of the cost of the seminar and the times.
i would like to understand how this companys set up works.
good luck
williair

Willair,

The cost of the seminar is $175 for the day. Includes lunch and morning/afternoon tea. Also includes a no obligation assessment after the course.

If you want to attend, you can download a course booking form from www.navra.com.au. Go to Courses ---> Booking forms and download the form, print it out and send it to Verena in the Sydney office, along with payment.

Mark

P.S. I'll be there too, ha ha.

Doh!

This is the weekend I just proposed to Roger Fusca that Kay and I come to Brisbane to check out the local property market. Methinks he might be busy with the Navra Structure course...

Ah well, he'll reply to my email soon no doubt. If he is free, then maybe I can drop in to the event and meet some of y'all. :D

Cheers,
Michael.

Ya gotta pay Michael !!
No freebies...except for Bill who has a free invite with accomodation thrown in.

And it only for one day now, so maybe Roger will be free Sunday.

Huh????
RE is usually conducted on the weekend.!!

I work weekends all the time, and then have days off during the week.
Its better that way...you don't have to queue up at the boat ramp during the week...

Free Budget accommodation

To all the forumites from interstate who are coming or thinking of coming to Bris for Steve's course on 22 Oct,

The basement of our house is a 3 bedroom fully furnished self contained flat, It has its own entrance, is quite new only a 2 years old house. Not a 5* but is comfortable, has all usual facilities.

To thank The Forum for being such a great source of knowledge in PI, I would like to offer the rooms/flat to forumites who are coming from interstate for the course, or those who are thinking of coming but prohibited by the total costs. A few night staying is quite OK.

I live in Bulimba about 5 km from the city, close to the city cat (ferry) station so you can catch the citycat to/from the city if you want a change from boring taxi.

Let me know if you are interest (pm, email or post all ok).

Regards,

That is so generous of you Salsa,
Appreciate you making the offer...

We're over for a week, I'll let the wife and the five kids know....( they don't eat very much btw...)

No, seriously, we're accomodated, but it is a very generous offer, especially to forumites who are effectively strangers.

Thanks
kp

Kp,
A week ?
No prob at all, flat just sits there doing nothing.

No taker so far. Me need to go do a course on advertising :eek:

And thanks for the kind words. I came to Aus as a total stranger 25 years ago and the country trusted me.........

No prob at all, flat just sits there doing nothing.
IMHO,
Salsa,
its no good to you if it just sits there,why not tap into the overseas students
that target the area you live in,that area has everything they need.
good luck
willair.

Willair thanks for the suggestion. You are right the area is getting popular for internationat students from Shafton College.
And Yes that was one of the many possible use of the flat when we designed the house.
But since built, it has proved very handy for friends & relis from interstate, particularly those with kids and want to stay for longer than a a day or two, so we sort of just " let it be " :cool:

I saw you are also going to Steve's class, r u in Bris ?
Cheers,

Generous Offer

Salsa,

That is a very generous offer for you to provide that for someone. I hope someone takes you up on the offer who previously could not attend due to costs of travelling. Living in Far Far Far North Queenlsand, i can appreciate the costs to attend these things. We are lucky in that we will be staying with my partner's mother on the south side so accommodation is all ok for the price of some chocolates and flowers. :D

But our costs to attend for the 2 of us is approximately $1780 for 4 different flight legs, overnight accomodation in Cairns one night, transfers to and from airports and course costs. Very expensive for a one day course - but thankfully Steve puts these on at a very reasonable price. As you can imagine, the cost to attend other property/finance/guru strategy courses are considerable when there is approx $1400 in travel costs alone.

I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone from in here. I will have to remember to put my Somersoft name on my name tag as well

As you can imagine, i am counting down the days to attend this now as it is over 2 years since my attendance at a similar event. My partner not so excited but still keen to attend.

OSS

Back