Navra - Moustacas: SYDNEY

I will be running my Advanced Investment Structure 2 day Course this coming weekend. (Sat 10th - Sun 11th) NORTH SYDNEY

Sunday morning includes Nic Moustacas on Trusts.

I will be including the "Structuring Passive Income for Financial Independence" section for the majority of investors who haven't quite realised how close they are to a self sustaining passive income!

Yes it still surprises me how many investors:

• Are passively financially independent and don't know it!
• Can structure a self supporting asset portfolio and don't know how.
• Do not realise that structure can create extra cashflow that makes the journey more pleasant and important than the goal of actual retirement.

All are welcome . . . 12 seats still available as at this afternoon.

See: http://www.navra.com.au/

Or phone Verena at (02) 9087 1888

Regards,
Steve

"I will be including the "Structuring Passive Income for Financial Independence " section for the majority of investors who haven't quite realised how close they are to a self sustaining passive income! "

Steve,
Will the above be included at the Brisbane course on 29 & 30 October ?

Regards,

salsa said:
"I will be including the "Structuring Passive Income for Financial Independence " section for the majority of investors who haven't quite realised how close they are to a self sustaining passive income! "

Steve,
Will the above be included at the Brisbane course on 29 & 30 October ?

Regards,

Yep :)

Regards,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Any plans in the pipeline for another visit sometime to the sunny west? :)

or maybe even an office expansion to here :D

Rixter said:
Any plans in the pipeline for another visit sometime to the sunny west? :)

or maybe even an office expansion to here :D

Hi Rixter,

Same deal . . . put 40 people into a room and I will gladly come west.
In fact I am sure I can talk Nic Moustacas into coming too!

Let me know :)

Regards,
Steve

Steve Navra said:
I will be running my Advanced Investment Structure 2 day Course this coming weekend. (Sat 10th - Sun 11th) NORTH SYDNEY

Sunday morning includes Nic Moustacas on Trusts.

I will be including the "Structuring Passive Income for Financial Independence" section for the majority of investors who haven't quite realised how close they are to a self sustaining passive income!

Yes it still surprises me how many investors:

• Are passively financially independent and don't know it!
• Can structure a self supporting asset portfolio and don't know how.
• Do not realise that structure can create extra cashflow that makes the journey more pleasant and important than the goal of actual retirement.

All are welcome . . . 12 seats still available as at this afternoon.

See: http://www.navra.com.au/

Or phone Verena at (02) 9087 1888

Regards,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I went to a one day course you ran in March, which I think was called "optimised investment structures"

Does this course overlap with this one day course? Does it built up on it? Or is it totally separate?

I would be keen to go, but I already have commitments this week-end. Please let us know when you are running the next one as well.

Thanks,

House_Keeper said:
I would be keen to go, but I already have commitments this week-end. Please let us know when you are running the next one as well.

Thanks,
Ditto! Everytime you run a course I have other things planned. I really do want to get there sooner or later.

Steve Navra said:
PLEASE NOTE:

The Brisbane Course will be held on the weekend 22nd and 23rd October!

Regards,

Steve

I have been waiting for a Perth course, but at this rate, I may be waiting for awhile....

I sense its worth attending so better to make the effort and go to where the course is being held than to keep waiting.

Viva !!!! Brisvegas......

Back