Navra this weekend?

Hi Guys,

I will be there too!

First seminar ever, so I have absolutely no idea what to expect.

But I have prepared some goals that Steve has asked people to do in other threads.

See you there

Mrs Bird :)

Ask questions.

Dont come away from seeing Steve wishing you had of asked different questions.

Thats why we go see him, to LEARN.

So search the forum for previous posts re cashbonds and get a bit of a feel for them.It will help to understand a little bit about them.

E njoy the weekend.

Darren

in preparation...

So as I psyche up for the weekend, to those who have attended Steve's course before, what preparation would you recommend, so that we can get THE MOST from the course. Personal goals, read up on cashbonds, have some questions to ask, is there anything else????
Thanks in advance.

Gee Vee,

Also have a good think about how yourself as an investor type are happy to apply general 'contrarian' approaches when the circumstance require. This is certainly not all of what Steve teaches but this type of philosophy is part of the overall mix.

I think it's an interesting part. To teach people to buy low, against the herd etc. can be a very useful ingredient but getting peope to do this when the prevailing conditions actually occur is often another thing for many investors. It requires YOU to actually apply those principles when all those other people 'at the bbq' are telling you that your crazy.........and some of these people may be accountants, solicitors, real estate agents etc. that you may well listen to for certain advice. It requires the development of an independent thinking stream.

I bought my first IP when the market was quite low and I must admit I wrestled with the decision at the time. Glad I did now! :)

I look at many Share Charts now and think that last October and March of this year were actually good times to buy. I did buy at these times but your 'gut' really has to adjust to doing this in practice.........and that's up to you.

While Steve may say if everyone else is turning right, he'll turn left..........as long as you make some logical checks first( such as, is there any oncoming traffic? :D )........then this type of approach can often lead to good outcomes.

:)

GeeVee,

Spend a little time working out where you stand & where you are aiming financially.

Current portfolio details (so you can do your own figures at the seminar & ask pertinent Qs) and investment goals & time frames.

Take some business cards for networking.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Hi All,

I've just arrived in Melbourne. (BRRRRRR v cold!)

You need only to bring a calculator . . . and an interested mind :)

Perhaps have a read of the website www.navra.com.au
And yes, read some of the previous posts on the forum . . . this will give you an independant opinion /overview of the course.

This might conceivably be one of the last Melbourne weekend courses. (The client base is getting too large) . . . so if anyone else is interested please contact Elizabeth at the Sydney office 02 90871888 and see if she can squeeze you in / late cancellations.

See you all tomorrow . . . 9-00am for 9-30 start.

Regards,

Steve

Originally posted by geoffw
You've been away from Canberra too long if you're feeling the cold in Melbourne!

Aaah, but in Canberra . . . you expect to feel cold!

Anyway in Melbourne, tomorrow will be another season :D

Steve

Back