Navrainvest Share Offer

We are holding our annual client get together / Cocktail evenings on the following dates:

The Share Offer and full prospectus will be presented:

Canberra: 25th Nov
Melbourne: 26th Nov
Brisbane: 27th Nov
Sydney: 04th Dec

I have been asked to allow Forumites the opportunity to participate.

If you are interested, please contact:

Renee (02) 90871801
and she will send you out an invite.

The full prospectus will appear on my website: www.navrainvest.com.au within the next few days.

We are already packed out, so please contact Renee at you earliest convenvenience. (if interested.)

Regards,

Steve

Re: Re: Navrainvest Share Offer

Originally posted by bundy1964
Uncle Steve I notice Adelaide still doesn't show on your map?

bundy

Adelaide who? Do I know her?? :D :D

I am still waiting for Adelaide to invite me to run a course in their state. (Put 40 people into a room and I am there . . . remember?)

Always happy to help any Adelaide Forumites. (and we have a few) Also, the prospectus will be available on the website . . . all are welcome to apply.

Regards,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Just a minor question, I was under the impression it was available for current clients / unit holders only?

-Cheers

Dave

Originally posted by dtraeger2k
Hi Steve,

Just a minor question, I was under the impression it was available for current clients / unit holders only?

-Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Current clients and unit holders maintain first priority.

There has been enormous interest shown by groups external of my client base and so by request I am offering the opportunity to Forum members and then the general public. (Referred in by clients)

However, existing clients and unit holders will have their requested quotas filled first, with the excess (if any) taken up by others.

Regards,

Steve

Steve

Are you launching the share offer becuase you dont have enough money and you needs lots more capital to maintain or expand operations or are you offering shares so that you can "Moneytize" (is that the right word for letting the market put a value on your company) yours and partners existing equity in Navrainvest?

Originally posted by always_learning
Steve

Are you launching the share offer becuase you dont have enough money and you needs lots more capital to maintain or expand operations or are you offering shares so that you can "Moneytize" (is that the right word for letting the market put a value on your company) yours and partners existing equity in Navrainvest?

Hi Always Learning,

We do not need to raise money for the company, (the original capital should suffice for the first 5 years) and in fact the share sale is NOT the creation of new capital/shares. Rather, existing share holders are selling down a small part of their shareholdng for the following reasons:

1) To create further advocacy
My entire business modus operandi has been to attract new clients by word of mouth / referral from satisfied clients. Clients who have invested in the Funds AND who own an interest in the company become the truest form of advocacy of the company.

2) The Share Funds were formed for and at the behest of my client base. It has always been my wish that the clients themselves own half the company and myself the other half. Post the share offer the clients should own approx 50%, myself 46% and the balance is in a trust to provide the staff with a share incentive scheme.

3) In order to attract wholesale interest in the funds a reasonably extensive marketing program will be required and this is an expensive exercise. I have chosen not to use the investors (my clients) funds for this purpose. Rather this will be something that I choose to fund myself. (Which funding comes from part of the shares I have offered for sale.)

Regards,

Steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

Any chance of video taping one of the presentations?

John Travolta has borrowed my private jet and hasn't returned it yet, so I won't be able to make it to one of them :p :p

-Cheers

Dave

The prospectus has been on the Navrainvest site since late on the 25th - I presume straight after it went to ASIC (as would be required first).

I like the cool blue cover ;)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

$50 million

Hi Steve,

As I'm a great believer in your philosophy I read your prospectus with interest.

A couple of points -

- NavraInvest issued 20 million shares a year ago and the shareholders paid $6 million for them - that makes it 30c per share. Now they're offering to sell some at $2.50 each. That's more than 800% increase in a year valuing the company at $50 million.
How was this valuation of $50 million arrived at ?
What is the Fair Market Value of the shares (considering they are not traded on the ASX and are extremely illiquid) ?

- Your family trust is attempting to sell 3 million shares and hopes to receive $7.5 million. You mention in the prospectus that the purpose is to realise part of the investment. Why would your trust want to do that ?

- Section 10.5.1 states you'll be full time Sales & Marketing Director receiving around $200K pa. Does this mean no more seminars or financial advice ?

- The prospectus didn't mention any exit strategy. How can shareholders get their money out ? Since you control the company (by virtue of the number of shares you control) there is no guarantee that they can.

Cheers,

KJ

Back