Need advice asap!!!!!!

Looking for some advise from some fellow investors, here is the situation.

I have a $370,000 pre approved loan with a $350,000 buying price
Im looking for a property with an existing house i can keep and renovate but also subdivide and build on the property, to sell both relatively soon after development.

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and was wondering where are some suburbs i can look into for this property I've hit a bit of a snag???????

Looking for some advise from some fellow investors, here is the situation.

Im looking for a property with an existing house i can keep and renovate but also subdivide and build on the property, to sell both relatively soon after development.

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and was wondering where are some suburbs i can look into for this property I've hit a bit of a snag???????
What suburbs have you already looked in? to say you need advice ASAP!!! as if there is a deadline is pretty missleading, especially when all you've done is narrow it down to one state :p
What happened with this area you mentioned earlier?
I am looking at subdividing in the Frankston city council area in particular Seaford (VIC) I've done my research on the councils view of developments and it seems as though they are welcoming developers with welcome arms in terms of approval to develop is there anything to suggest otherwise?

I suspect it's a case of laziness and wanting everyone to point out the good deals to waltz into.

Like I said earlier, simbi, extract the digits and get cracking on your research like the rest of us had to do.

Relax.
There won't be much happening over the next couple of weeks, so you won't miss out on anything.
You won't think straight and make good decisions if you rush into things with no experience.
Take it slow.

Relax lol just come off a Skype call from a forum client in Dubai who got an offer accepted yesterday and we are doing the application before i have Xmas breakfast.

Relax lol just come off a Skype call from a forum client in Dubai who got an offer accepted yesterday and we are doing the application before i have Xmas breakfast.

Urgent Reply

It's Christmas - plenty of oldies hang out for particular events, dates or birthdays etc. The holidays are one such event - be on the lookout for oldies who have passed on ie deceased estates.

'Tis the season to be jolly ;)

Back