Need Investor

I am posting this because I need some help. I have a piece of property that I have under ernest right now that is worth 1.2 million. Because I live in a different state I have not been able to raise the 350K that they want down on the property. They only want 600k total, and they will owner finance 250K. This property is awesome, and is right off of a major interstate. Interstate 77, about 1/4 of a mile away. Where this property is has had about 20 new businesses open in the past year. The rumor is that there is going to be a super walmart and lowes and some other things going to be built about 1/2 mile away. I checked with the county assessor and gave him some green, and he said that they were going to break ground in December. Then I also talked to the lady who sold the property, and she basically said all was true, without saying it because she is not allowed. She sold over 200 acers. So if anyone would be willing to help me, and go into this, or just let me borrow, I would appreciate the gester. I have all the documentation and apprasal to verify what I have said.

Reguards
ivan

Dear Ivanho,

Whilst generally I want to encourage investing opportunities to be posted I ask this practical question?

If you were approached by an Australian to invest your US dollars by someone that you have never heard of (before you posted this opportunity), in an overseas market for a large amount what would be YOUR next step?

There are many US sites that I think may be more appropriate for your opportunity.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Hi Ivan,

Just to add a little to what Sunstone wrote. If you want a response to your post, it may be better to come across a little more professional in your offer. For instance, I think most investors would find it hard parting with US$350k (nearly 700k AUS) to a person whose involvement in the deal, and previous research, amounts to "slipping the county assessor some green" and talking to "the lady who said it without really saying it". On this forum we need a little more than "rumours that a Super Walmart might be going nearby". Instead of saying the property is "awesome", how about letting us know a little bit about it. You mentioned nothing in the way of a return for the investor, risk exposure, what guarantee you are providing etc. Do you have previous experience in these types of ventures? Why is the owner selling a 1.2 million property for 600k? These are all questions that need answering.

Just some useful advice if you want a legit response, but like Sunstone said, there are numerous American investing sites that might suit your purpose a little better.

Jamie. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ivanho
I checked with the county assessor and gave him some green, ......

What exactly does this mean?????????

Also, I have read and re-read the post, where does it say the property is in the USA? and the $$ is in USD?

I can see by what was said, and wording used, that it seems to be USA.. but more info required...

how is living in a different state an excuse for not being able to raise funds?

why is the lady selling it not allowed to tell you about the property?

Do you have any relatives with 10 million dollars that want to use our accounts for a percentage too? ;)

asy :D

Hi asy :p

Cant speak for anyone else, but I assumed it was US because:

We dont have "Interstates" and def not Interstate 77.

We use kms, not miles.

There are no Walmarts in OZ.

We dont have "county assessors"

And if we did, we dont bribe them with "green"

Just my thoughts.

Jamie :D

PS I know a guy in Nigeria that has 75 million US, just needs an account number to launder the money thru. Got your keycard handy???

yeah Jamie!

that's what I meant by the wording used.. hehe

now... about that nigerian account.....

asy :D

Well, seems like having a "dotcom" domain instead of "dotcomdotau" may mislead some overseas web surfers.

Say cheese :p

Lotana

NO probs asy

I will need $45 upfront as a processing fee. Just leave your Visa details in Meeting Point, under the Heading "Chance for Freedom"!

Jamie (why isnt there a smily for "dripping in sarcasm")

This thread has reaffirmed my belief in capitalism...;)

G'day people,

That was a pretty obvious "Caveat Emptor" situation - might I say you all PASSED with flying colors ;) (note the spelling...)

Regards,

Back