Need Property Manager - Melton, Victoria

Hi all.

I'm in need of a Property Manager for an investment property I'm building in the Botanica Springs Estate in Brookfield/Melton, Victoria.

I've tried contacting all the local agents I can find, but most do not return my calls or emails I leave them.

The most likely reason for this is that my house is not built yet; however, I require a letter from a Property Manager stating how much I will get per week in rent, BEFORE I can get the loan to build the house...

I am desperate for a good property manager who is actually willing to provide me with this letter and then when my house is completed, bring in some good quality tenants, and keep me up to date with everything.

Anyone know anyone?

Kael,

Try Damian Parawa at Barry Plant Real Estate -273 High Street, Melton Vic 3337

M 0404 052 555 / T 03 97466000

We've used Damian for around 12 months now after swapping from another agency and we have found him to be very good.

Mystery

Hi Kael

You could also try Sharyn Callander of Sweeneys, Bacchus Marsh who does a great job of managing our property at Melton West on (03) 5367 8388. Tell her I sent you.

Cheers,
Amelia

Pty Manager

Hiya

Damian P. from Barry Plant is for me! Answers calls and emails promptly and is a proactive agent....he may be young but packs a punch!

cheers

Back