New Blog.

Nice one mate. Never shy with your opinions and will be useful to have them all in one place :D.

you have to actually click into each specific blog and it's at the bottom, from what i gather.

Is it worth using the 'read more' function to create snippets for the front page, to encourage readers to do exactly that?

err......how?

I'm not 100% sure if I have the most updated version of wordpress running on my various websites, and I'm not exactly an expert in these things. So, forgive me if I'm not making any sense :)

In the WYSIWYG editor above where you type/paste your article for publishing, there's a little button that says "Insert More Tag"; it looks kinda like a page being ripped in half? If it's not there, Alt + Shift + T should do the same thing, I think. So you just choose how deep into the post you want readers to get before having to click "read more", and insert the tag at that point. Then save/publish and wordpress should do its thing.

Any luck?

Welcome to the blogosphere, hope you won't mind some friendly blogger on blogger sparring ;)

i welcome it - differences of opinion often bring two sides for clarity of the situation.

redwing - Railroad Brain Train - i'm gonna ram your head full of information like an out-of-control steam train - it's what someone said i do to them once while...um, intoxicated.

i'm not sure if it'll work yet or not, but hopefully it gets better.

In that case I look forward to my comment on this post being approved ;)

http://railroadbraintrain.wordpress...using-really-is-a-little-different-seriously/

My recommendation would be to allow comments by default without the need for moderation and just review them regularly for any spam. I don't find it much of a problem on blogger and worst case you can always turn back on the moderation if you have spammers or problem posters appear.

thanks for the contribution - approved.

i only wanted to approve commentary to stop things degrading into online sheet_fights. anyway, moderation removed.

i welcome it - differences of opinion often bring two sides for clarity of the situation.

redwing - Railroad Brain Train - i'm gonna ram your head full of information like an out-of-control steam train - it's what someone said i do to them once while...um, intoxicated.

i'm not sure if it'll work yet or not, but hopefully it gets better.

I look forward to a late night post if you've hit the turps then :D

Aaron,

Let me get this straight: In essence you are suggesting that Iran is ruled by a democratic peace-loving regime, equally deserving as any of the sovereign right to develop a nuclear industry and the military capabilities flowing from that, hemmed in provocatively by trigger-happy pro-Zionist Western powers?

Would this be the same regime that very recently sought to hire a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the US on American soil, seemingly because it was miffed that Saudi Arabia militarily intervened in Bahrain (with assumed US connivance) to prevent a pro-Iranian Shiite coup there?

Forgive me, but are you on friggin' crack?

Aaron,

Let me get this straight: In essence you are suggesting that Iran is ruled by a democratic peace-loving regime, equally deserving as any of the sovereign right to develop a nuclear industry and the military capabilities flowing from that, hemmed in provocatively by trigger-happy pro-Zionist Western powers?

Would this be the same regime that very recently sought to hire a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the US on American soil, seemingly because it was miffed that Saudi Arabia militarily intervened in Bahrain (with assumed US connivance) to prevent a pro-Iranian Shiite coup there?

Forgive me, but are you on friggin' crack?

no, you misread.

i'm saying Iran has a right to develop nuclear power as par for the course under it's right as a sovereign status. their president is a democratically elected one - ideas about a fixed election should'nt make news any more than GW Bush's supreme court action against Al Gore.

are you suggesting it's okay for the US to fund a Chilean military coup by assasinating it's leaders? Or training and installing the Mujahideen to battle the Soveits for Afghanistan?

No?

well, either was i.

be very careful about putting words into my mouth.

no, you misread.

i'm saying Iran has a right to develop nuclear power as par for the course under it's right as a sovereign status. their president is a democratically elected one - ideas about a fixed election should'nt make news any more than GW Bush's supreme court action against Al Gore.

are you suggesting it's okay for the US to fund a Chilean military coup by assasinating it's leaders? Or training and installing the Mujahideen to battle the Soveits for Afghanistan?

No?

well, either was i.

be very careful about putting words into my mouth.

No, I'm calling BS, sorry. You're way out of your depth on this one, mate.

Back