New feature: Blogs

Sim

Administrator
You might notice a new option in the navigation bar at the top of the site: Blogs

As requested by several members - we now have blogging capabilities on the forums. This is essentially an area where you the members get to control your own little part of the site.

The same basic forum rules apply to the blog area as apply to the forums - and it will be moderated as required to ensure compliance.

It's all pretty straight forward to use - you should be able to work out how to create and configure your own blog if you want to. Post questions in the Help and Feedback forum if you need help.

Have fun!

A very interesting feature. It would be great if, for example, members do a blog of 'a week in the life of'. The thoughts that run through one's mind when looking at a property, etc. It would be interesting to understand the mindset of both newbies and experienced investors.
Alex

Without even seeing this post, I noticed that. Thought it was strange that there were no entries & that I hadn't noticed it before. Then I came across this post. Silly me!

It's great. Can't wait to try it out.

Back