New / Latest Discussion : Winston Hills

Hello Guys,
We are looking to buy a house in Winston Hills. Some notes about WH from web...

If you're looking at WH stick to the north side of Winston Hills near Caroline Chisholm Drive. Stay clear of the south side near Barnetts Rd and Moxhams Rd, and where possible (whether for WH or BH) stay closer to Windsor Rd and NOT old Windsor Rd.

Can you guys comment more please? Which parts / streets to avoid why ?
EG : area close to Goliath Ave, Gideon Street, Buckleys Rd etc

Have you got any latest feedback / PM here about this area?
Wife and I am thinking to focus on same suburb. I also noticed some blokes in office also mentioned there are indeed some streets to avoid in WH. Also not sure how are the schools in Winston hills?

Any inputs folks?

Last edited:
School name
Winston Hills Public School 2012

Income per student
$8,808

Expenditure
$3,142

Grammar rank

Numeracy rank

Reading rank

Spelling rank

Writing rank

Overall rank

Thanks Mate,

Couple of blokes PM me about schools in WH and looks like schools are not problem at all there, so all good :) We are still waiting for some valuable inputs about the streets to avoid in WH etc if anything we need to be aware before buying something in WH.

I have lived in Winston Hills for over 15 years and love it.

Would be happy to answer any specific questions.

Have children in the local primary and high school with no dramas.

As in all suburbs, there are main streets in Winston Hills that I personally would avoid, but then some people prefer to be on a main drag - each to their own I suppose.

I am biased as I live here, but I think its a great suburb. Close to Parramatta, close the M2, close to the M4, the new Bus TWay. Still quite leafy, not small blocks and very nice people ;)

I loved WH and BH areas. My fam are living in the area...the streets are very peacefully quiet and as what others said, people are nice around the area.

Back