Newbie on the circuit

Hi All,

Just wanted to pop my head in and say Hi.

My good friend want2bewealthy uses this forum HEAPS and recommended it to me.

So ... here I am and here I'll stay.

See ya 'round the traps.

:eek:

BH

Thanks for the welcome guys ....

Totally pumped - utterly daunted .... and very impatient !!

Propertunity - with W2BW prodding me along I have no doubts I will be swinging from the trees like you lot in no time at all instead of walking the line like (nearly) everyone else.

Rixter - As long as I can see 'land' I'm gonna be just fine ..... hehe!

:D

hey no talking like a pirate! that's my job.

welcome me hearty - and remember, the storm may be rough, but there's land beyond them waves.

Welcome! but I'm a little confused on this, isn't Bargain Hunter Skater's husband?

OO - there's now two Bargain Hunters; but the one named Andrew ( http://www.somersoft.com/forums/member.php?u=5290 ) has no underscore between the n and H.

Unfortunately the underlining of user names on posts obscures this line, so at first glance they appear the same.

Mods: I wonder if there's any way of disabling '_' (underscore) in user names, and using '-' (dash) instead so the two look distinct?

Two Bargain Hunters ....

Whoooops !! :eek:

I had no idea there was another Bargain Hunter on the scene ...
I apologies to the original BH - honest mistake :eek:

Nope not me in the pic - I'm a female :p - it's good ol' Mr Jack Black being a clown. I just love the pic and it's a perfect representation of how I feel about myself and my future. I'm excited and optimistic and not afraid to laugh at myself. :D

Ha Ha how funny!

I should have recognised him as I am a fan how embarrassing, now you might get some smarty pants on here wondering whether you have a pic of yourself in the same pose!

Welcome! but I'm a little confused on this, isn't Bargain Hunter Skater's husband?

Whatcha got on your belly mate?:)

Yes, Bargain Hunter is certainly my husband.

Maybe the new BH could have something other than an underscore to separate the two words, because I am sure that Hubby AND the other BH won't like it much when posts become confused.

To change username or alter it, all you need to do is to PM a Mod and they will organise it.

From memory, in the past we have had 2 Always Learning's and 2 Gordon Gecko's as well. I beleive we don't have 2 of either of these at the moment.

Yes, Bargain Hunter is certainly my husband.

Maybe the new BH could have something other than an underscore to separate the two words, because I am sure that Hubby AND the other BH won't like it much when posts become confused.

To change username or alter it, all you need to do is to PM a Mod and they will organise it.

From memory, in the past we have had 2 Always Learning's and 2 Gordon Gecko's as well. I beleive we don't have 2 of either of these at the moment.

Well, I did send a PM to Sim and as yet nothing has happened ? I think he's one of the fellows to ask ?? Won't give up though. I'm not into stealing identities or destroying reputations. ;)

As a matter of fact I'll send a PM to a moderator NOW ! :D

Sim's flat out with doing jobs which pay him first. Cant blame him really

Took him a few days to do mine but he came good. I'm sure he was saying that f897897g lukentel!

Back