News Flash - Tidying up earns you $$$$$

Well folks, I have been up at my Maryborough IP doing a fair bit of hard yakka but it's paid off. My tenants moved out on the weekend so I managed to get a week's work (with my normal job) on afternoon shift up in Maryborough so this left my days free to do work on the house. I took up a ute full of paint, tools, water blaster etc. and my swag. Cleaned it up as you will see here
1557Maryborough_IP-med.jpg

All that's left to do now is the colourbond guttering going up next week. The good news is that the REA reckons it's already worth about 25k more than I bought it for last month AND, just signed a tenant up to move in on Monday for $25 per week more than the previous tenant. A VERY rewarding couple of weekends work.
Certainly looks different to the before shot here.
1557Side.jpg

JIM

Last edited:
Great stuff JIM,

btw your quote is from the Australian comedian MO and was his philosophy of life; "Bite of more than you can chew then chew like buggery!". I have lived this way for most of my life; hey, it works for me :D

cheers, MC

Thanks guys, the support and knowledge pool of this forum is fantastic and it is such a valuable tool to know that if you come across a problem or dilemma, there is SOMEONE at Somersoft World who can help out.
JIM

PS. Still haven't worked out how to put the photo in the post instead of a link.

Back