Next free teleseminar

In response to the great feedback of our tele seminar last week (almost 400 people on line) I am going to continue with a series of FREE regular tele-seminars for property investors

On Wednesday night, February 21st, I will interview Ed Chan of Chan & Naylor accountants Ed is a tax expert and best selling author of How to Legally Reduce your Tax.

I will specifically asking him about the common mistakes made by property investors from an accountants point of view.

You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.

To find out more details and reserve your place at this Free Tele -seminar please click on this link...

In line with the requests form forum members to have these available for later listening, I have had the last one recorded and will get it up on line soon.

I'll let you now when it is available to listen to

Is it really free Michael? :confused: Last one Rick Otton did was a Pay Phone to listen to it.

It's good that you are putting the recordings up.

Is it really free Michael? :confused: Last one Rick Otton did was a Pay Phone to listen to it.

It's good that you are putting the recordings up.

Yes it was FREE. Jaffa you know me well enough by now :confused: I wouldn't say it was free if it wasn't.

Sorry you missed the call. We had over 530 people register for the call.

Can these be listened to at a later date if you miss them? I thought they could be, but could not find a link to them.

Cheers
mono

OK, so you are genuine and I was put off buy someone that was not, is that why I thought that.

I know you have been of your word with any transaction I have done with you up till now. A good business man leaving me with a sense that you we're a good man to do business with. For what was worth while doing it with! You would never have been approached to do a section in my Web site if I didn't think you we're. "I can certainly sense that about yourself!"

I believe you can listen to the recordings via a web link stream? I had intended to do this this way in any case. Which essentially did make it FREE no matter what I thought. Sorry Michael Yardney! I don't know where the web links are either?

I'm in hospital so I don't think I could have listened in trying to get out on the Hospital switch, however I am wired up on Skype I look as doing all my calls on there now days. Be interesting to call in via Skype and see if it works one day next if thier is one soon.

550 People... "That must have been enjoyable." Though if I was the only person ringing to listen in then I would have rang in, should I had a chance! I'm Agrophobic so the idea of a crowd has never influenced me. Though this kind of thing be different and not a problem, approachable :). I hope you have thousands! I don't understand...how do you make a free phone call using Telstra they always want money - Did you bare the brunt of the costs of 500 Odd people ringing in to listen to you and Ed Chan & Naylor accountants conversation?

Last edited:
Teleseminars where people pay to dial-in? There are much better ways to hold these things in 2007

Skype, NetMeeting, WebEx, FreeConference.com, VOIP, etc

Am I missing something?

OK, so I signed up to your thing and discovered that it is this! This is the part I didn't understand about genuine FREE publications. It indicates to me that I would not need a cent, so If i went up to the phone box to the call thinking it was FREE and not have a card I would miss the call. Other then that gee I don't mind spending a dollar. I would tune it to "HEY have you got a dollar spare to listen to a great conversation, it couldn't be totally FREE as It costs 2 cent a minute for the phone call but we think you could possibly save thousands from the valuable information you will hear."

Also no Skype accepted....Bummer!

Copy from transcript appearing after joining:
We are using an American conference call service so you will need to make an overseas call. To make it very inexpensive, just drop into your local convenience store and buy yourself a phone card. Call costs to the USA are just over 2 cents per minute, so the hour call will cost just over $1.00.

If you haven't used this type of card before, they give you a local number to call and then you just type in the pin number and the phone number listed below

Last edited:
Teleseminars where people pay to dial-in? There are much better ways to hold these things in 2007

Skype, NetMeeting, WebEx, FreeConference.com, VOIP, etc

Am I missing something?
I downloaded something in Skype playing around the other night and it said it can handle 500 conference calls.

Not sure you would still get it as stable as dial in way.

Jaffa sure you need to pay for the phone call. You have to do that anyway.

I pay for the teleconferencing service - it costs a bit but nothing like what it would cost to have a bridge line for 500 people with a local provider.

Wtha phone card the call would have cost about $1 in phone calls and the rest is free with compliments of Property Investment Update

I had fun doing it and its greate xposure for us and the people we interview. We asked about 15 questions from the participants, but there were so many more we will interview Ed again soon

Steve McKNIGHT is also doing the same thing at the moment and you can download the audio afterwards, if you can save this on your site or make it available as well that would be great Michael as i'm sure there's a wealth of information in the discussions

Missed it again though as I just got in from work..

Jaffa sure you need to pay for the phone call. You have to do that anyway.

I pay for the teleconferencing service - it costs a bit but nothing like what it would cost to have a bridge line for 500 people with a local provider.

Wtha phone card the call would have cost about $1 in phone calls and the rest is free with compliments of Property Investment Update

I had fun doing it and its great exposure for us and the people we interview. We asked about 15 questions from the participants, but there were so many more we will interview Ed again soon
No worries.

Sold a couple more of your books!

I've been on Steve McKnight's webinars, and they're great - no phone call, listen through your browser, if you want to ask questions, dial a Melbourne number, etc.

You can post a question via the online chat component of the webinar too.

I think the limit on his servers was about 200 people though.

C'mon Michael... let's get some PropertyUpdate webinars going using technology from 2007. :p

-- MJ.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

These teleseminars are something I have been putting together in my 'spare time' :eek: soemthing I have little of currently while putting together my current round of seminars around Australia and prparing for Wealth Retreat

but maybe later in the year. In the meantime i have my IT guy putting up the 3 teleseminars we have recently done onto a web page and they will be available for free for anyone to listen to.

I'll let you know when they are available.

They're finally available on line

In line with the discussions in this thread, I've finally managed to get the last 3 teleseminars on line for people who missed them to be able to download them for free.

Please go to this page if you want to hear the tele seminars with one hour interviews with Tony Melvin, Ed Chan and myself.

http://www.wealthretreat.com.au/tele_seminars.html

I hope to do another one next month and will keep you informed

Thanks for all the kind words:eek: - I am glad you are getting value from these.

I am really busy this month, but will get back to conducting regular telesminars again in the next month or so I will keep you posted

Back