No RSS updates?

I haven't had any RSS updates in my reader since last Thursday. 1:03:31pm to be precise. Anything changed that might have broken it?

(And yes, I'm still catching up...)

Thanks.

Aw, man! It's the same issue that occurred a while ago. Deleting and re-adding the feed has seemed to resolve it (for now).

I've missed out on any new threads between last Thursday and yesterday evening. Anyone want to summarise them for me? :p

Brief in Firefox.

Last time this happened, I found that the only way to update the feeds was to delete the subscription and then re-add it. This went on for a few days, and then it just righted itself and was fine for months.

I can't figure out the trigger - IIRC, this particular instance of the 'failure' occurred BEFORE the recent Firefox upgrade to 13.0.1.

iv never really bothered with rss except for downloading tv shows
its a good idea just always had problems i find it easier to pin the sites i visit regularly as an app tab in firefox so its always there

iv never really bothered with rss except for downloading tv shows
its a good idea just always had problems i find it easier to pin the sites i visit regularly as an app tab in firefox so its always there

I like the RSS feeds for Somersoft as I get new threads in there. Then the threads I'm interested in, I subscribe to and use the User CP to check unread posts there. So I don't bother with the "New Posts" section, and don't end up seeing new posts in threads that I'm not interested in.

sounds like i may have to look into rss again then im always sifitng through the same threads that im not interested in every time they are posted in

Back