Non-RBA cuts

so ANZ, Westpac, NAB and St George all passed on cuts of either .21 or .25. does anyone know about the non-bank lenders? I know RAMS did .9 of the 1% and Aussie did .75 so would be interested to know if anyone has heard of them moving their rates?

Regards,

Ben

Ours is with a non bank lender and they dropped .8% Their interest rates are always lower than the best price we can get with NAB, even as a NAB preferred customer, so they have done the right thing once again. Their funds come from Superannuation deposits, so their fund providers are pretty happy with their returns cf the Share Market, and it is a full doc loan.

RAMS have for me, but none from RHG or Pepper yet. NEVER from Mobius. Still riding at 13%.:eek:

What is your banks name Pushka?

Regards JO

so ANZ, Westpac, NAB and St George all passed on cuts of either .21 or .25

Westpac did drop their rates by .8% following the RBA 1% cut but as far as I know they haven't pass on any further cuts.

Thanks Lenovo

I missed the news. Checked their website again this morning and they still have the rates as of 13 octobre.

Hey Josko, our loan is through Challenger Mortgage Management Pty Ltd and serviced through a group called Club Financial services.

Back