North Lakes Forum

North Lakes is a really nice community planned development. I think it's nicer than Springfield Lakes being close to the beaches, Mooloolaba, Bribie Island and just the gateway to the sunshine coast.

The forum is a brilliant idea! Forest lake has a community paper which list out thing to do every day of the week, mother group, play group, music lessons, fellowship etc but I think a forum on the net is even better for communication.

I secured a block of land there. A bit pricey but very happy with the purchase. It's around the corner from the golf course.

North lakes college is also apparently a very good school like it's other affiliated Forest Lake College.

Have to wonder if it is owned by Harcourts considering only their listings are on it and they are only one of 2 agents nominated. The other is a small non event independent yet the 3 other major agents don't get a mention. :D

Kev
www.gogecko.com.au

Maybe some undisclosed sponsorship going on then Kev;)
Steve

Hello, I am the site owner of northlakes.com.au. There seems to be some confusion here. Our real estate directory is a paid subscription service. It is open to all local agents and all agents have been contacted about the site.
At this stage Harcourts are our only subscribing real estate agent. This may appear as an exclusive arrangment but it is not the case.

All agents are very welcome. I hope that clears things up. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Regards

Scott Moller

Hello, I am the site owner of northlakes.com.au. There seems to be some confusion here. Our real estate directory is a paid subscription service. It is open to all local agents and all agents have been contacted about the site.
At this stage Harcourts are our only subscribing real estate agent. This may appear as an exclusive arrangment but it is not the case.

All agents are very welcome. I hope that clears things up. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Regards

Scott Moller

Thanks Scott,

That does answer it....

You mention Harcourts are the only agent but Eversell are there too?

What are the subscription requirements, you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks again.

Kev
www.gogecko.com.au

Thanks for that Scott...
Could you give us some more information about North Lakes? eg what are the planned infrastructure improvement to roads, schools, public transport etc; how long does it take to drive to the CBD & how long to Westfield. Any other info you might have. I have heard that there is only one road in & out, which is quite busy but haven't been there yet.
Cheers
Steve

Scott, there'd be no confusion if you put a disclosure statement on the real estate listings page clarifying that you are not listing all houses by all REAs for sale in North lakes, but only the ones of your paid up subscribers....though I appreciate that might just drive buyers back to realestate.com.au or domain....

I guess it's the same as realestate.com.au , domain or carsales.com.au for that matter. They only list the clients who are paid subscribers. The Yellow pages is another example. As a user that is assumed, but I take your point.

Harcourts have been a great supporter of our site and saw the potential of using our site in addition to realestate.com.au

Another point to make is that we are not connected with the developer Stockland.

Thanks Scott,

That does answer it....

You mention Harcourts are the only agent but Eversell are there too?

What are the subscription requirements, you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks again.

Kev
www.gogecko.com.au

Hi Kevin, Eversell have just taken a site ad banner at this stage and don't have a real estate directory subscription.

I'll email you some further details in the morning.

I am working on a another similar real estate project at the moment that you may be interested in.

Regards, Scott

Thanks for that Scott...
Could you give us some more information about North Lakes? eg what are the planned infrastructure improvement to roads, schools, public transport etc; how long does it take to drive to the CBD & how long to Westfield. Any other info you might have. I have heard that there is only one road in & out, which is quite busy but haven't been there yet.
Cheers
Steve

There is a lot of infrastructure going in at the moment. The roads have been an issue and finally something is being done about it. There is a new ring road due to opened in approx 6 months which should address some of the issues.

There is a state school and private school in North Lakes. Great bus services - Westfield is right in North Lakes - 2 mins drive from my house - North Lakes is 25kms north of the Brisbane CBD. There are three new car dealerships, expanding business district, almost 4 childcare centres, 2 doctors, a new police station on the way, a new hospital on the way and a new McDonalds ...

Regards, Scott

My wife, the very beautiful Adele, works for Westfield and we were just discussing last week about North Lakes and the opening of the next stage on Oct 25.

From the website-
Centre Upgrade

On Its Way
Over 100 great new specialty stores are just the beginning for the expanded Westfield North Lakes.

A brand new Big W and Woolworths are on the way. There'll also be a new food court, more parking, enhanced park linkage to the retail areas and a dedicated precinct for entertainment.

Plenty of extra car parking is planned with an increase from approximately 1700 spaces to a total of approximately 3000 spaces.

Customers can view the stage two plans for Westfield North Lakes in the entry next to Cosmetics Plus.

You would hope there'd be a bookshop out of the new 100 stores :D

Kev
www.gogecko.com.au

Back