Not sure on a sea change or a tree change - get both

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in coffee lounge .

My main concern on this would be the mossies , but it's interesting what you can get .

150 acre , waterfront , with own jetty , two hours north of sydney .

Cliff

A bit of it is flood plain.

Quite possibly .

It's a life style block . Not some,thing I'd look at with expectations of subdivision. I think minimum block is 100 , though some blocks are smaller , but possibly under older zoning .

It's a reward property ...:cool:

Cliff

Quite possibly .

It's a life style block . Not some,thing I'd look at with expectations of subdivision. I think minimum block is 100 , though some blocks are smaller , but possibly under older zoning .

It's a reward property ...:cool:

Cliff

Most of the urban sized blocks of land are from an old paper subdivision and have no dwelling entitlement on them.

Big lots are fine.

Most of the urban sized blocks of land are from an old paper subdivision and have no dwelling entitlement on them.

Big lots are fine.

There's about 200 blocks along the waterfront which are normal blocks . We have a house on one of those

You are allowed to " camp " on the non urban blocks . There's a couple of tents that look remarkably like fibro houses ....

Cliff

What are you really wanting it for?
The deep water anchorage because you have a yacht or the land for the privacy because the house is nothing special.
If buying for the land you could buy a place on an acre or two that joins onto national park or bushland where you dont have to maintain or buy the land, yet still enjoy the privacy of not having nearby neighbors.
Plenty of that sort of thing in SEQ for under $500k

Back