October Melbourne (MIG) meeting

Go_A

Perfect ....you did well. Looking forward to catching up. Any chance you can bring the plans with you of the stunning townhouses?

Chris

Do was going to get there at 6 PM.

Still thats OK I'll will go and extract a deposit for our next IP from the poky's while I'm waiting.

Gerd

ill be there early (planning to) so if you see someone looking around lost say hi :)

P.S I'll be the one with a beer in my hand

I've got a late afternoon appointment at Mordialloc so won't have Mike with me this time (the pick-up loop is just a bridge too far) - so just me and I hear that char-grilled lamb is the Special du Jour!

(Oh, dear!)

Be there or be square!

Kristine

I was hoping to get there tonight, but I’ll have to give it a miss as well.

Have a great night everyone!

Sorry I had to bail out early and didn't get to catch up with all of you! Great to see such a big turn out again, with more new faces.

Cheers,

The Y-man

It was great to meet you guys last night. Pity I couldn't meet everyone - hopefully next time!

Cheers
Nick, Maria and Matilda.

Hi Yman

Came out even must complain to management.
Apart from that it was a great get together.
A big thanks for those that organized the evening

Gerd

Hi guys,

sorry to see I missed this :(, as I've been out of action for a little while (hence not even been on the forum)... It would be good to catch up with everyone again soon...

Cheers,

Manny.

Thanks GoAnna (aka Anita), it was a great evening.

I'll second that! ;)

Seems the investors are getting younger and younger especially after being introduced to Matilda
Let's hope when she grows up ... she steps right into your footsteps Nick and Maria :)

Hey Manny perhaps you can make it for the Election Day BBQ on the island.

I'll second that! ;)

Seems the investors are getting younger and younger especially after being introduced to Matilda
Let's hope when she grows up ... she steps right into your footsteps Nick and Maria :)

Hey Manny perhaps you can make it for the Election Day BBQ on the island.

She's been to a few auctions, but hasn't bid on anything yet!

Back