Omega Ovens and Cooktops

I had a IP built three years ago and the builder installed all Omega appliances.
Had no issues initially and then the house was hit by lightening. OK, insurance kicked in and said they would replace all damaged items. Stove and cooktop although damaged should have been easy to repair according to electrician with only a couple of parts needed.
Well there are no parts avaialble. Omega don't stock replacement parts after a certain period and this must be the shortest period I have ever seen. I just want to warn potential purchasers of this issue.
Insurance company will now replace both units in full, just a hassal as it has taken 6 months to sort out.
A.

I had a IP built three years ago and the builder installed all Omega appliances.
Had no issues initially and then the house was hit by lightening. OK, insurance kicked in and said they would replace all damaged items. Stove and cooktop although damaged should have been easy to repair according to electrician with only a couple of parts needed.
Well there are no parts avaialble. Omega don't stock replacement parts after a certain period and this must be the shortest period I have ever seen. I just want to warn potential purchasers of this issue.
Insurance company will now replace both units in full, just a hassal as it has taken 6 months to sort out.
A.

we have Omega and they are a Delonghi product.

Delonghi operate the same, as do Chef, Westinghouse etc.

Back