OMFG!! I am a grand father

Hi

Just before 2pm this afternoon, my daughter Lisa gave birth to my first grandchild. A little girl, Breanna.
The important stats were:

9lb 4.5oz
51cm long

Yes, a big baby.

Wow!!!!
What an incredible day.
If I can work out how to do so, I will post a photo soon

Have fun

Dale

Congratulations Dale (pop):D

And just in time for grandads day

And best of all when she's a few years old you can spoil her ( red cordial and chocolate)and then hand her back to mom once she's all hyped up:cool:

P.S say hello to uncle James too

Congratulations Dale and uncle James, what wonderful news :D

This could be another accountant in the making, you can start grooming her from now to take over the GG corporation after uncle James retires :D

Hehehe
No, it has been expected for a while (9 months, in fact) but the reality is incredibly different to what we expected.

It is a little surreal....

Here is a small photo

Dale

Ricardo29 said:
sounds like youre in shock and were not expecting this Dale!! :eek:

Attachments

• Dale & Breanna.jpg
    Dale & Breanna.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 146
Well done Poppy Dale!!!!! Great news!!!! :D
Enjoy all that grandparenthood has to offer- you can spoil them rotten, get them as dirty as you like, be a child all over again and still hand them back at the end of the day and get a full night's sleep :D :D

Dale, what can I say?

Your life is about to change for the better, this is what life's all about.

My granddaughter was born just over 4 years ago, we were there for the birth and I've never been the same since. I spend a few hours with her every week, it used to be at least 2 hours a day, I made sure I built a bond that will NEVER be broken.

Well, time for bed, her mother (my daughter) is going out of town tomorrow and is dropping my little darling off at 4 am :rolleyes: so that I can look after her for the day. :D

Make the most of every moment, they grow up soooooooo quick!!!!

Congratulations ;)

Hiya,

Having also seen Breanna this evening, I can personally vouch for just how gorgeous a baby she is. Today is indeed a happy day.

Surreal is a good word for it. It's been a long while coming, and it seemed like it would never happen... And, I'm sure we're all absolutely rapt that it finally has!

Cheers

Uncle James :D

What an absolutely adorable little baby girl!!! Congratulations Grandpa!

Our little girl is now 2 1/2 - the other posters are right - it goes so fast, make the most of it!!!

Congratulations Dale and Sue……..there really is nothing like a grandchild, I can vouch for that. :D

Best wishes to everyone!!!

Poppy Dale & Uncle James

Although I don't personally know how it feels to be a grandfather, it sure feels fantastic to be a dad though. But I can see the benefits of grandparenting especially the part of having fun and giving the baby back! Unfortunately the buck stops with my wife and I at the moment :D

Good to see we are going to have another budding investor in our world.

Congrats to you and your family

Dale,

I read once "Grand-children are your reward for not strangling your kids when they were teenagers!!" I'm still waiting for MY reward - looks like you got yours early !!!

Congrats to the new Mum and Dad,

Regards,

Hello Dale and Uncle James

Congratulations on the addition to the family.

A Dynasty must have successive generations to flourish and for your success to be enjoyed.

Aren't babies wonderful? She look gorgeous.

Enjoy these happy weeks and the many years ahead

Best wishes

Kristine

Back