OMG chaos over

My rather ... interesting ... move to Sydney has ended. I start a new full-time job today!

3 months till I'm off probation, then I can refinance the house and actually move forward instead of this stupid holding pattern I've been in for too long.

Then see how long it takes me to buy a second positively geared property >.>

Good luck.

I didn't know you'd moved.

Better job in same industry, or new industry?

Whereabouts in Sydney....near China?:D

Its a bit too far from home to be talking schools in that area.

Yeah, this job is 8:30-5pm, the last one was somewhat more informal but I tended to end up there from about 8:30-6pm, or at home. That one was in Darlinghurst.

I'm finding it amusing getting off a train on platform 17 and walking a few metres into a train waiting on platform 16 :D

Its a bit too far from home to be talking schools in that area.

Yeah, this job is 8:30-5pm, the last one was somewhat more informal but I tended to end up there from about 8:30-6pm, or at home. That one was in Darlinghurst.

I'm finding it amusing getting off a train on platform 17 and walking a few metres into a train waiting on platform 16 :D

This must be a struggle after working from home. I don't think I could ever work for someone else again.

This must be a struggle after working from home. I don't think I could ever work for someone else again.
I've actually been in Sydney since April 29th, but I had some quite spectacular issues with that job I'm not at liberty to discuss (although a couple people I have beer and/or sex with have been following the saga)

Sydney is awesome. Been out most nights. Off to some marketing meetup tonight. Woo!

Back