onthehouse.com.au

Anyone here use this website for evaluation purposes?
How accurate do you reckon it is

I just checked my PPOR and against my entire street, now, some of the difference are 200k, surely this cannot be accurate

precision of Residex data as to predictive CMA model is very variable,especially in markets where there is a lot of price movement in the short term.

The recent comparable sales is where the real value in these reports lies

ta
rolf

I've attached a sample of a full Residex CMA report for comparison. This one was generated several years ago, but the difference between a free website report and the full deal is substantial.

Also note the level of confidence on the front page. We find that when properties have a 'high' level of confidence, the estimates tend to be fairly reasonable. Anything else than the number on the front is almost certainly going to be way off, but the data inside is still very useful. I'm happy to talk someone through the reports and the data if they want to.

Both Rolf, myself and several other brokers here provide these reports to clients.

Attachments

• 05 - Residex Sample.pdf
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 149
Hi Pete,

Wow, this is a great report.

How can we get our hands on such report?

I've attached a sample of a full Residex CMA report for comparison. This one was generated several years ago, but the difference between a free website report and the full deal is substantial.

Also note the level of confidence on the front page. We find that when properties have a 'high' level of confidence, the estimates tend to be fairly reasonable. Anything else than the number on the front is almost certainly going to be way off, but the data inside is still very useful. I'm happy to talk someone through the reports and the data if they want to.

Both Rolf, myself and several other brokers here provide these reports to clients.

Like I said (as does my signature), we provide them to clients for free. Quite a few of the Somersoft brokers have a subscription.

I usually don't process them personally, my staff do. Friday afternoon and Monday morning tend to be especially busy for this. We actually don't mind, it's simply part of the service and keeps us in touch with clients.

I personally take no notice of valuation ranges given by any software, even RP data can be so wrong its not funny,

on the house is probably the worst, id recommend completely ignoring it as it make give you a false sense of security when trying to ascertain a value

Back