Ordinary Millionaires - Jim Mcknight - where to purchase?

Hi,

I've heard this is a must read and I've scoured the net but cant find anywhere that will sell this book?

Not at the local library either

Any ideas?

Hi,

i Just bought the same book not that long ago (about 4weeks ago) from Lake Macquarie secondhand books, it was expensive but it was worth the read... especially when i keep thinking im not bright enough to invest

let me know how you go

Hi,

i Just bought the same book not that long ago (about 4weeks ago) from Lake Macquarie secondhand books, it was expensive but it was worth the read... especially when i keep thinking im not bright enough to invest

let me know how you go

Hiya Wigan's

Do yourself a favour and pick up some of Noel Whittakers books also, a great general read about financial planning

cheers RedWing, Will Do!!

have you got any suggestions? or is it all good lol

Suggestions for?

If Books then it's worth starting with

• Noel Whittaker's books
  • Jan Sommer's Books
  • Jim McKnights Book as discussed here
  • George S Classons Book - The Richest Man in Babylon

And reading Somersoft, there are some very switched on Investors here that I'm always learning from ;)

well as much as i can read and learn!

i dont want to Hijack the thread but in essence i want to read good books to help keep y focus and on track

Are you aware of Worldcat? This is a worldwide catalogue of libraries and books.

You can look up any book and it will tell you which libraries have a copy. Sign up an create a free account and then you can make a list of books that you want to read by saving them as you go. You could also see what other books that author has used. And there is a link to booksellers too.

http://www.worldcat.org/title/ordinary-millionaires/oclc/62549165&referer=brief_results

Also try googlebooks,

Thanks Terry for that link. The state library seems to have it, at least I can borrow it.

Can't find a shop that still sells it, all out of stock or not available. Not on ebay either.

Thanks Terry for that link. The state library seems to have it, at least I can borrow it.

Can't find a shop that still sells it, all out of stock or not available. Not on ebay either.

One of the branch libraries definitely has the boom so you can request at your local library to get it. I did so and read the book.

Thank you for that link Terry.
I'm being lazy here... Have you created a 'list' which you can share? :D
It looks like you can share your list but I haven figured that one out yet.

devank,

I only have 4 books in my list so far. It can be shared but you must put in the email of the person you want to share with.

Maybe we could build a list of all the australian property related, or even investment related books.

Here is mine:

DIY super for dummies
by Trish Power
Book
Language: English
Publisher: Richmond, Vic. : Wiley, ?2012.
Database: WorldCat
My Note:

Added 2013-03-23 08:51
The joy of not working by Ernie J Zelinski

The joy of not working
by Ernie J Zelinski
Book
Publisher: CA 94707 : Ten Speed Press, 1997.
My Note:

Added 2012-10-27 08:39
Early retirement extreme : a philosphical and... by Jacob Lund Fisker

Early retirement extreme : a philosphical and practical guide to financial independence
by Jacob Lund Fisker
Book
Publisher: United States : [s.n.], ?2010.
My Note:

Added 2012-10-27 08:18
Hamlet's BlackBerry : building a good life in... by William Powers

Hamlet's BlackBerry : building a good life in the digital age
by William Powers
Book
Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, 2011.
My Note:

Back