Organisations for Environmentally Sustainable Queensland. Please answer a survey

Organisations for Environmentally Sustainable Queensland. Please answer a survey for my MBA research

Hi Gang, long time not chat. For those who don't know me I used to be very active in here, especially on the Innovative Techniques board. Then I got busy with business, and wraps, and MBA oh my!

The survey is 1 ranking question and 10 attitude questions. It should take 5-10 minutes to complete. I'm gathering public attitudes towards an Organisation working for an Environmentally Sustainable Queensland (you'll be able to tell who in the second section of the survey).

This is for one small part of my MBA research so I'd appreciate anyone filling it in, but I'd be especially grateful to Queenslanders for their effort.

I need the close the survey on Monday 20 July in order to collate and present the results. I'll post them back here as a thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=tzMRq94xM9Fi5JwR_2fT0_2fWQ_3d_3d

Regards

Paul
Dreamspinner

I'm leaving the survey open for 24 more hours as I need some more responses. NOT JUST QUEENSLANDERS, anyone especially if you "don't know anything" about environmental sustainability.

Most respondents so far are environmentally astute so the sample is biased.

Paul,

I've spent close to $25m in the last 3 years trying to develop sustainable residential developments within SEQ.

I've delt with most of the organisations on your list and can add many more.

In my opinion they all have their own priorities and interpretation of what sustainable is and each one on their own are not capable of an outcome.

Mark

it's a bit hard to answer if you're not from queensland because we have no idea who most of the organisations you mention are, or what they do.

In my opinion they all have their own priorities and interpretation of what sustainable is and each one on their own are not capable of an outcome.
Mark

Oh I so agree. That is one of the reasons for the survey. These organisations say they want "sustainable" and claim they are getting traction within Qld and the rest Australia. The survey is one way of measuring that outside of the green industry.

Once the assignment is complete I'm happy to post some of my observations - sadly not that I think they'll have much impact.

Lizzie said:
it's a bit hard to answer if you're not from queensland because we have no idea who most of the organisations you mention are, or what they do.
Two reasons for asking non-Qlders to answer
1) Many of the organisations are national
2) Many of the Qld organisations are claiming broad reach beyond their home state.

Back