Other Sydney meetings ??

Does anyone know of any meetings being held in Sydney, where I can meet with other like minded investors to swap experiences and learn.

hi presto
couple of things it depends what you are investing in.
there are lots of Sydney meeting groups and it depends your level in investing.
your post is a little difficult to answer as there is alot that you can invest in.
come to somersoft at glebe and I will be there and may be able to give you a couple.

Thank you to the two members that responded to my note. I mention in my profile that I am a (60 year old ) retired L.R.E.A plus I hold a builders licence, I have not built a property for anyone else, these last 15 years or more.,only for my family.
Other than my own home, I own 2 D/A approved sites for medium density that I created which have rental income whist I hold.
I own 700 acres of waterfront land in North Tassie, which I am in the process of subdividing.
I brought an Historical building in Tassie that I renovated into a bar and resturant & 4 x 2 bedroom units, sold 3 units and leased out rest.
Purchased a Waterfront appartment of the plan at the Marina in Launceston Tassie in 2003 doubled in value and we use it once a month.
Brought and renovated an appartment in Manly NSW in 2000 which is leased out on holiday lets with a great return.
Have a number of IP in the Hills area of Sydney.
Also have 12 IP in the City of Bathurst one of the best areas for rental return and growth over the last few years because of the number of major companies relocating out West plus the Charles Stuart Uni now taking in Overseas students full time.
:) Now the reason for my note, I am interested in all the facets of Property Investing, It does not matter how long you have been in this game, there are always new ideas, new things to learn, I want to link up with anyone that has the time and the interest to discuss anything at all about this subject.
[email protected]
0409 306 122.

Hey Presto,
With a portfolio like that, maybe you would like to be a guest speaker at the Feb 28 meeting (I am in the process of organising the next one)?? You could have a lift with myself and Jacque who also live in the Hills too!!

*bump*
I have to move to Sydney with my job (I am looking to rent on the Upper Nth Shore Line) so as it will all be new to me I was hoping to meet up with other forum members to make all seem less alien and to be with like minded people. Prolly move over say January period so by Feb should be just about finished unpacking the boxes.
Feel free to PM me as I am open to just getting to know some friendly faces in the big smoke.

David,
I was reading PRESTO's post and was thinking exactly the same thing.

Would love to hear your story at the February SIG meeting Presto if you can make it.

David,
I was reading PRESTO's post and was thinking exactly the same thing.

Would love to hear your story at the February SIG meeting Presto if you can make it.

Don't forget that Presto's post is nearly 2 years old. Did Presto actually make it to any meetings?

I'd love to get Presto to one our Brisbane meetings.

Back