P.I.G Meeting this Month (June)

What night would you prefer the P.I.G Get Together?

• Friday 30th of June

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Saturday 1st of July

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all from Perth,

It has come around pretty quick but 2 months will be coming around at the end of this month and I'd atleast like to start some plans in motion for our next get together.

At last discussion we were thinking of having it at someones house. In lieu of a different location I can put a BBQ at my house up for consideration.
I also talked about getting someone to come and have a chat to us all, open for suggestions here...

I am proposing the evening on either Friday June 30th or Saturday July 1st. If we get a consenus on the date we can all put it aside in our diaries and look to get the night free if we havnt already.

Anyone that didnt come last time is welcome just post on this thread to let us know.

Thanks,

QL

Would have liked to meet up but unfortunately, again, I have previous commitments on both those two nights :(

Have a great night.

Last edited:
I would love to come along as I'd like to meet fellow "PIGS" for the first time (no insult intended!) but not sure if I can organise babysitters as the missus is working Fri/Sat. Will probably be in a position to confirm either way in 2 weeks time when her new roster comes out.

Cheers

sheiks

I can do 6pm+ on any night - but I am certain I work that Saturday during the day.

Happy to travel to see fellow P.I.G.s

Just post a certain time/date and I can make myself available

<KS>

To those that are working..you look *sick*..are you sure you can't attend:(

Hey QL..let us know the date once we get a general consensus

Redwing

Get Together: Sat 1/7/6 at 7:30pm

Hay all,

Looks like the consensus is for Sat night...

Date: Saturday 1st of July
Time: 7:30pm
Venue: To be decided

Seems like an appropriate date to be having a get together we can all discuss what we hope to do with real estate over the next financial year.

With the venue, my house would be suitable but our main entertaining area is outside and although being covered could be a bit cold. Thought Id see what everyone thought or if anyone else had a better option.

But lock the date and time in, I can feel some sickness coming on..

QL

Hi Redwing

Unfortuneatly even if I was sick I'd still be stuck on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean. :(

For those of you who are attending hope it will be as informative as the first meeting.

Regards

Regrow

regrow said:
I'd still be stuck on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean.

G'day regrow,

Have you made it up the stick, working derricks and the tanks yet ?? :confused:

Motorman....roughneck....or dogging the crane as a roustie ?? :cool:

Pusher...OIM ?? :eek:

Gathering this Saturday!!!! -> PM if you are coming

Hey all,

I'll put my house up as the venue for next saturdays gathering. I live in Greenwood which is about 15-20min north of Perth. I'll put on a BBQ with steak sausages and some salad. Partners and anyone else that has an interest in property is welcome.

Start Time: 7pm
What to Bring: Warm clothes and Maybe a few drinks

If everyone who can come could please PM me and I will give them my address in Greenwood. In your PM let me know how many people will be coming so I cant arrange dinner.

I'm hoping that it wont be too cold.

Thanks Guys,

Jarrad (QL)

Hi Dazzling

G'day regrow,

Have you made it up the stick, working derricks and the tanks yet ??

Motorman....roughneck....or dogging the crane as a roustie ??

Pusher...OIM ??

Still a Roustie although I have also been Dogman and a Roughneck.:cool:

Regards

Regrow

Back