Painter recommendation - Western Sydney

Hi,

Hoping someone can recommend an above average painter who charges below average in the Western Sydney area. Limited English skills preferred.

Thanks.

Hi,
Limited English skills preferred.

why?
so that they don't understand you?

A builder I used a couple of years ago was using chinese painters
and only 1 of them could speak some english.
They sort of did an ok job, but couldn't answer any questions.

This could be what you want but I don't have their contact details.

Why would anyone want to give above average finish for below average price? a fair days pay for a fair days work i say. A good paint job will last a long time and add value to any property,a cheap paint job will do the opposite. you should also make sure they are licenced tradesman english speaking or not.

Hi,

Hoping someone can recommend an above average painter who charges below average in the Western Sydney area. Limited English skills preferred.

Thanks.

:confused:

I consider that I'm an above average painter, having seen the abhorrent job even some painters do, AND I live in Western Sydney. I don't even charge to do it! I am, however, not a painter and only paint my own houses. Oh, I also speak English.

Do you think lack of English skills means lack of business acumen? Or just that people in Western Sydney deserve a below average wage?

Do you think lack of English skills means lack of business acumen? Or just that people in Western Sydney deserve a below average wage?

Please don't take this the wrong way. Lack of English skills usually means they are unable to charge the same prices other painters would otherwise charge. It doesn't mean that their work is any better or worse, and in most cases, their work is just as good.

My situation is that I need an investment property in western Sydney painted. No more, no less. I don't want to be paying for fluffy bits, just a basic paint job that is of reasonable quality.

Back