Pank parade Blacktown

i think there was also number 63 for sale? (similar price but 5 bedrooms, driveways either side of the property?). wouldnt say its the best area. being right need primary school probably isnt good either?

there is no westfield and there is no station close by, not sure if BV is confusing with elsewhere.

take a look at crime maps:

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/bocsar/ll_bocsar.nsf/vwFiles/Blacktown_08.pdf/$file/Blacktown_08.pdf

i dont see much benefit to the location, given its away from the station, has half-hourly buses to blacktown but thats about it (too far to walk).

for an investment, especially that number 43 (which looks nice) if u can rent out the granny flat, then itd be pretty good. not sure id buy a place in that area though, though havent looked too much there.

drive by on a fri or sat night, see whats doing.

Reactions: BV
there is no westfield and there is no station close by, not sure if BV is confusing with elsewhere.

Peter
I didn't say close by.
At the start of Pank Pde its 2km walk to the stn which is long but it can be done.
As you go up in street numbers you lose this small advantage

sorry, misread your post. yeah 2km is walkable.

43 pank sold today at auction for 385, which would probably have decent yields as IP with the granny flat (althought not sure its self contained with shower/toilet etc).

Thanks Peter and Bill.
Yes I was on the auction and saw people were crazy so i kept out of the race. I can find another one in that area with the Granny.
The Granny does had a separate bath shower etc and is self contained. We need to divide and put a fence to separate...

thanks for your suggestions..

Velli

Sale is recorded as selling at auction on 3/10 for $385K for this house. I initially considered a couple of houses in previous years for clients here but the high amount of HC stock (especially predominant in no's 44-70) can be a put-off. As Bill said, you can walk to station from lower end (near Lyton St) but it is a bit of a hike at just over 2km.

Back