part complete sites

I think I asked this before but can't find the thread
anyone know of a part complete site in their area needs to be 65 to 80% complete
yes its a bit of bird dogging and not that concerned about post codes
the address and if you have a funder or reciever would be good.
thanks in advance

73 people and no one has a site thats 65% complete.
I HAVE 5 SITES COME THRU FROM REAL ESTATES
just junk mail.
we are talking here investors all around this rock and no one knows of a part complete site.
it took me about two days to ask and have a few well a lot really but I was interested to see if I asked here how any would come back
my question was the same
here zero not one person back
my email base
posted the same time was
44 units in bundaberg
35units in mackay
34 units plus comm in woolongong
45 unts in cbd melbourne
35 uni9ts in southport qld
35 units in perth
25 units in darwin
35 units in the gold coast
and all above 65% and all stopped
oh and thats just the start
I have one 43 units 95% stopped which was very interesting
and somersoft 0
so for the people that ask me do you get alot of leads from somersoft here is your answer.
it is interesting that when I google grossrealiasation somersoft comes up straight away and people do say that it must be a great source of information or investors
well yes it is
but when you ask a quest where someone has to do some thing taht is not something they do all the time
IE look out for something the answer is no its not.
if you ask are you a broker
or can you fix shoes
should my hand bag match my wall colour
or does the colour of my fence increase my price
you will get heaps of answers
but have a look around and come back
maybe
the question should have been
part complete sites with a funny coloured fence
rant rant rant

Maybe it has something to do with your puncuation :p

Add to your list a subdivision in bargara (near Bundaberg). Must be more than 65% complete. Has roads and the fancy wall at the entrance to the estate. Craig McDermitt the cricketer owned it before it went under when the GFC hit. The grass is now waist high and the wall is graffitied. There's another thread on here somewhere about it.

Last edited:
There's a part complete house on Cherry Rd in Launceston. It's not even half done though. It's foundations, framing, roofing, windows are in along with some cladding. Good views.

When someone asks a question here I would assume if someone knew the answer they would post it but I wouldn't expect people to scour the internet trying to find the answer.

Couldn't the OP do that themselves?

BTW I don't know of any part complete builds.

oh no somebody call the...

waaaambulance.jpg

Maybe it is because we don't work for you.

Perhaps being weekdays people have decided to do your bidding on the weekend when they have spare time to devote to your needs?

You should have given us a timeframe that you wanted the information by and then we may have been spurred on to greater effort?

Maybe some people found it hard to understand what you wanted?

There may even be the odd, perhaps eccentric, person who doesn't make the effort to work out what you are asking for? Hard to believe I know.

my email base
posted the same time was
44 units in bundaberg
35units in mackay
34 units plus comm in woolongong
45 unts in cbd melbourne
35 uni9ts in southport qld
35 units in perth
25 units in darwin
35 units in the gold coast
and all above 65% and all stopped
oh and thats just the start
I have one 43 units 95% stopped which was very interesting
and somersoft 0
rant rant rant

Perhaps you are wasting your time here with us and should be posting exclusively to your loyal followers?

I think both groups would be happiest if that was to happen.

Hello All,

I am very well aware that someone has initiated this thread and followed up with a second post which has prompted some feedback, but I feel this has the potential to become awkward (some of the commentary could easily be interpreted as becoming personal).

Yes I know it is a public forum etc. and if you live by the sword, be prepared to die by the sword. I also entirely respect the right of everybody to engage in vigorous dialogue & challenge.

However, I feel this thread started leaning to the wrong side of decorum early on and may struggle to find its' way back. :(

Having joined the original (1st archived) Somersoft forum in 1998 I've read many a keyboard tussle where we have all strived to be involved and often there have been some very "strong" contributions made.....challenge is healthy......it is human nature.

Unfortunately sometimes the articulation of those challenges into written word here for us all to read has led to some very pointed repartee on occasion.

In recent years there has been an undercurrent of forum angst and a lessening of tolerance coming to the fore.....much like society in general I suppose :(

Before I am told by the hordes to, "Harden the @#$% up Ian!"......being bipolar and with low level Tourettes......I've already done it for you, several times in fact!! :D

Cheers,

Ian.

......sorry I don't know of any partially completed projects by the way..... apart from my boat which has been in a state of rebuild since 2002!!

Ian

Have seen a number of partially completed projects about the place on my travels GR..your posts haven't had enough info to reveal whether they are even worthwhile or of interest for you

You come across as trading punches with the light heavy or heavy weights..not in our bodyweight class :confused:

We know you're not in Muckinbudin shearing sheep, so the half finished cottage by Mrs Mangle is of no interest to you

Assuming many are wondering

What are you looking for?
Whats the incentive?
Whats the chance of getting the incentive?

This may increase the chance of responses?

Last edited:
hi all
brendio know of that one and another thats just up the road and yes is about 65% so already have that in our sights
redwing
What are you looking for developement sites 65% and above not looking for houses as such unless in a group so 10 and above?
Whats the incentive 2%?
Whats the chance of getting the incentive
have a letter of credit fron nab aust for investor to 19 mil?
looking at churning the sites.
Simon
Perhaps you are wasting your time here with us
don't always think that you are an us
you are you not an us
to talk for others you need to make sure that you have a corum to do so
as for advertising as you have posted I don't have not nor would I advertise to anyone
and
I think both groups would be happiest if that was to happen. you would be happiers doing what you wish but i think for you to think people are guided by your ideas you are a little bit misunderstanded by yourself.
I don't ask people to invest with me they invest as they wish.
I have posted for people that see sites as I wish to know about these site you seem to know of non but that does not supprise me it would supprise me if you did know of one but thats a different question or a problem for you
but back to the post we are oinly looking cbd's and would mainly be looking for 10 and above unit sites
hopefullyfunding stopped by bankwest, suncorp, st george etc
and there is alot of them around
and leghorn
I was there on sat last week for that site as we had a look at a couple in the gong area there is alot down there

Back