Passive Income Methods.

I read over in Steves forum that 200k leveraged can earn you 80k py .

200K with 80% LVR = 1 million dollaridoos. 8% return, there's your 80K. What Steve fails to mention is the interest charges on those borrowed funds, which reduces your net return significantly.

I don't know where that 8% return is coming from, though.

200K with 80% LVR = 1 million dollaridoos. 8% return, there's your 80K. What Steve fails to mention is the interest charges on those borrowed funds, which reduces your net return significantly.

I thought you would of known since you were employed under his business name?

Do you think the 8% could come from capital growth after the interest charges over a 7-10 year period?? ie 14% total return made up of 6% yield plus 8% CG. Subtract interest rate of 6%.

Hi Rixter, based on random's post, I suspect the 8% was in relation to income from the fund. But I can't confirm that, as I don't know what the discussion he is referring to was about.

Hi Rixter, based on random's post, I suspect the 8% was in relation to income from the fund. But I can't confirm that, as I don't know what the discussion he is referring to was about.

May have the wrong Steve Mark. McNights - or whatever his spelling is.

It wasn't actually Steve, just some guy that brought it up in the middle of one of the threads . I'd actually find it if I could and show you guys , I'd like to know myself but finding a thread 4 or 5 yrs later-not fun .
But I had a block at the time worth around 200 once divided and so I obviously thought hmmm and contacted this guy for the nitty gritty but just got a some vague blow off reply back and so just assumed such big shots weren't about to bother with the likes of me and left it at that.

That return sounded way too much and simplistic to me to though , don't you think.
I mean if it was that easy why would anyone cashed up bother with property or stocks or even working ?

Cheers

Funny to read Mark and Rixters posts as well as Randoms random thoughts

PS: I initially thought McKNIGHT, but then thought nope..it must be NAVRA when i read about Randoms sister and trading etc, thinking it must be share related rather than property.

Add me to the confused list :eek:

Gday RW. Naah the sisters trading was nothing to do with this.

I take it this guy had his cash just passively invested in some trust or another , wish he would have said exactly actually but no he wasn't talking trading or shares . Hey , might have been Pyramid from Geelong :rolleyes: , maybe his looking for a job these days .

He just said he leverages 200 against his 200 cash and then invests the 400. So how he gets 80pa from that well , I still wanna know ?

Cheers

Last edited:
Wow,
Seems like a lot of members here are interested in what I do. Sorry, I havent been on SS for some time (perhaps over a year). A friend just sent me this thread and suggested I reply to the questions.

Not sure where to start really, or if I should at all, given that this thread is so old.

PS , I had another guy offer me in on some 20%pa share trading club at one stage , said he'd been in it 4 yrs and it'd never come in under 20% . I wasn't interested though so I never looked into it .

Last edited:
Wow,
Seems like a lot of members here are interested in what I do. Sorry, I havent been on SS for some time (perhaps over a year). A friend just sent me this thread and suggested I reply to the questions.

Not sure where to start really, or if I should at all, given that this thread is so old.

do it since you are back here

Aaron, does your ebook still need proofreading? If you need someone to do it, I can help... ahem despite the roasting you gave me before I moved to Perth.
Cheers,
Vicky

Aaron, does your ebook still need proofreading? If you need someone to do it, I can help... ahem despite the roasting you gave me before I moved to Perth.
Cheers,
Vicky

sorry about that. i can be firey when wound up.

my ebook is sorted and just organising graphics. i got an ex-pub
isher to do it for me, but thanks for the offer :cool:

Back