Perth broker

Hey all I'm just in need of a really good broker in Perth. Do any of you have any contacts that could help me out, it will be very much appreciated!

Cheers tyrone

I dont think there are many seperatist brokers who post here often Im afraid.

With the change to credit laws earlier in the year, WAliens are not restricted to using a WA licenced broker, so you could have a chat to any of the east coast domiciled brokers who post here regularly.

You can get pretty much everything done remotely, emails, telephone, skype etc, and you dont need to make them a coffee or put the dog out when they come round to your house....

Depends what for - some are well seasoned commercial brokers, others are very good at residential PPOR stuff only.

horses for courses?

Long time lurker here!
Graeme Uren of SPG Finance has arranged 3 loans for me, and is very knowlegeable. He gave me a report on different property investment scenarios using the Somersoft PIA software. His Number is 0402 847 971, or [email protected]. He will come out to see you, so I don't think location is a problem.

I use one of the east coast brokers here to great effect, when he can be bothered to run my scenarios for me...

(hint, hint... !) :)

Hey all I'm just in need of a really good broker in Perth. Do any of you have any contacts that could help me out, it will be very much appreciated!

Cheers tyrone

Why are you looking at only WA based?

Not sayings it's good or bad, just curious

Thanks heaps for all the replys!

The reason for asking for perth brokers is because I live in perth. Can there be an advantage for using a broker out of state?

The biggest advantage is that you've got the whole country to select a broker from.

The downside is that if you're someone that prefers the face to face contact, you're not going to get it with an interstate broker - however, skype can cover off some of that aspect.

I think most of the brokers on SS deal with clients from all over Oz. My Canberra clients would probably make up about 10% - 20% of my customer base.

Cheers

Jamie

Why not contact one of the Brokers from the forum here? They know their stuff and location shouldn't deter you because everyone has access to phone, email, fax, facebook, skype, msn etc these days.

I'm sure you'd much prefer to deal with a Broker who's fabulous at their job but doesn't live locally than a Broker who lives locally but is 'average'.

Good luck though hope you've found a Broker :)

Back