office - 1300 303 382 or (08) 9286 6888

Fax: (08) 9286 6899

Mobile: 0416 182 892

Address: 325 Churchill Ave, Subiaco WA 6008

I can recommend:

Tracey Imbuldeniya.
Property Finance Online
9319 9082

I didn't use her myself (had a family friend do mine). But I have met her and was impressed by her knowledge. I have also had several friends use her and have had her recommended to me by others (hence why I paid her a visit). I will be giving her a call when its time for my next splurge!

Plenty of good ones out there I'm sure. Agree with points about picking someone who is an investor themselves.

Those loans were actually very useful and helped many including myself build wealth.

The problem was and I can't believe she is blaming the banks for this, is she used those loans not for people who could not prove their income but for people who didn't actually have any income, then she took 5-6% commission selling them terribly over inflated properties that they could never afford to pay back and were worth far less than they paid. She basically just exploited the naive and the people who trusted her and is now looking for a scapegoat. There is only one person to blame for the whole mess.

Send her to the bighouse

Cool.

A woman who swindled friends, fellow churchgoers and clients out of more than $4 million on the promise of massive returns from an imaginary retirement village dubbed "Mormonville'' has been sentenced to five years and one month in jail.

Hi LeslieA,

Did you end up sourcing a broker that you're happy with?

I spoke with one briefly the other day whilst at my accountants but am less than impressed so far.

I'm in Perth and use/recommend Rolf Latham from these forums. He's not in Perth himself though - email/phone all the way :)

Property Finance Online

I know this thread is getting a bit old, but thought I'd add my two cents here for Tracey Imbuldeniya at Property Finance Online. Tracey is one of the most professional, honest, patient, emotionally intelligent people I've had the pleasure of doing business with. She stuck with me through literally dozens of emails, phone calls and changes in plans (mine, not hers), and eventually worked with my wife and I to get a simple change to our line of credit on our existing property which we're now using as the downpayment on a property in the US. She worked tirelessly for what I'm sure was not a huge profit at the end of the day. I would use her services again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

By the way, I am a very busy guy who rarely takes the time to post a plug for anyone, but felt compelled to do something good for someone who has done so much for my wife and I. Keep up the great work and the great attitude, Tracey!

R

Back