Perth property listings - under 12,000.

A new heading might be required.. under 10,000!!!

Ladies and gents,

The listing has now gone below 10,000!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.2 KB · Views: 88
When should Post-Xmas listings start showing up? Any day now?
We've just had an offer fall through so are wanting to look for a new PPOR but we've seen all the current ads before.

When should Post-Xmas listings start showing up? Any day now?
We've just had an offer fall through so are wanting to look for a new PPOR but we've seen all the current ads before.

Your offer fall through or someone buying your place?
Want a villa in Gwelup or apartment in Highgate ???

Most REs are starting Monday (if not today)

Our offer fell through, they had indicated acceptance, I was expecting an email with a signed O&A form, then got a phone call saying they've decided not to sell.

Yes.
(But almost definitely can't afford it)

Bugger bugger - where was it?

If you cycled to work with me every day you could afford gwelup :) Which reminds me - I haven't ridden my bike in weeks. I'd better ride tomorrow before I turn into a blob

Was in Clarkson. Will be more opportunities.

I Ride to the traino, but need to fix my puncture (It's been weeks) as I am also becoming a blob.

I think Rolf will laugh if I ask him to find me more money.

Was in Clarkson. Will be more opportunities.

I Ride to the traino, but need to fix my puncture (It's been weeks) as I am also becoming a blob.

I think Rolf will laugh if I ask him to find me more money.

My sister has moved to Clarkson and lives walking distance from the train station - she loves it. I think it's terribly far away but the train would make it ok - I would hate to drive from there.
I think this is her street http://www.realestate.com.au/property-townhouse-wa-clarkson-110012373

Last edited:
I love Clarkson and I'll not hear a bad word about it.
I think that guy that was stabbed to death was just around the corner from my house. So was that shooting last year.
Great place.

About the same as last week. Interesting that the past week sales were 728 and the same week last year only 223.. Do people think that sellers have taken their properties off market at this time of the year or is it just the fact the stock is being absorbed heavily?

Partly. What were the number of listing last December???? I think it was around the 13500 mark, so things looking good.

Partly. What were the number of listing last December???? I think it was around the 13500 mark, so things looking good.

good for those in the market. With finance restricted, new builds stalled, population growing, it can only mean rapidly increasing costs of living for accommodation. Pile this on top of over taxed and inefficient utilities, overpaid trades because they have all gone to Newman etc and next thing you know you are paying $16.50 for a warm pint wondering where your pay cheque has gone

Back