Perth Sales

Hi All
I am trying to identify areas in Perth where average sale is within 30 days, specifically for units.

What's the easiest way to access this info? Thanks for help

Cheers, MTR

Have a look at some of the Your Investment and API magazines they sometimes have this information.

Hi All
I am trying to identify areas in Perth where average sale is within 30 days, specifically for units.

What's the easiest way to access this info? Thanks for help

Cheers, MTR

Thanks Sash, will check this out.

Hi Rixter
I am looking at renovating and selling within a 3 month period, areas which sell within 1 month timeframe would help with this strategy.

My g/friend is currently doing this in Perth market but the upper end, houses. She makes great profits but it takes about 12-18 months to complete a project.

We are now looking at JVs and looking at smaller projects/units, the profits may not be as great but easier to get loans and shorter timeframe will help the cashflow. Could also be doing a couple at the same time depending on whether we find suitable properties.

Cheers, MTR

Thanks Sash, will check this out.

Hi Rixter
I am looking at renovating and selling within a 3 month period, areas which sell within 1 month timeframe would help with this strategy.

My g/friend is currently doing this in Perth market but the upper end, houses. She makes great profits but it takes about 12-18 months to complete a project.

We are now looking at JVs and looking at smaller projects/units, the profits may not be as great but easier to get loans and shorter timeframe will help the cashflow. Could also be doing a couple at the same time depending on whether we find suitable properties.

Cheers, MTR

why not make condition of sale that settlement is 21 days?:confused:

basing your entire search criteria on the fact that the suburb generally settles within 30 days is a little - well, short sighted - pardon the pun.

basing your entire search criteria on the fact that the suburb generally settles within 30 days is a little - well, short sighted - pardon the pun.
Couldnt agree more. People negotiate the settlement terms - the suburb doesnt.

End Quote

Guys,

I don't think that the criteria was settlement, rather time on the market which should be obtainable from from somewhere.

Cheers.

Chris.

Hi BC
Nothing to do with settlement whatsoever, must be the way I wrote my post. Sorry about that.

I am not just looking at 1 specific criteria, in the first instance I would like to identify areas in Perth which predominately sell within a 30 day period presumably due to demand.

On the subject of settlement I would look at 3 months if possible and get the required work completed during this period which would be magic as far as holding costs go.

I am targetting units and still not sure what price range, depending on %profit. My thoughts are that inner city units will have quicker sale turnover, but this is just a guess would like something concrete.

Cheers, MTR

End Quote

Guys,

I don't think that the criteria was settlement, rather time on the market which should be obtainable from from somewhere.

Cheers.

Chris.

That's exactly right, thanks.

Back