PERTH Structure Course

The Perth Weekend: 9th and 10th August has NOT attracted much interest with only 11 attendees booked in so far.
(I would much rather devote this weekend to Melbourne or Brisbane . . . many people on a waiting list.)

I am strongly considering running a single evening talk in Perth instead . . . Thursday 7th August at $50 per person.
(Once again . . . just to cover expenses)

Please would you respond and state your preference: Weekender or evening.

Thank You,

Steve

Originally posted by Steve Navra
The Perth Weekend: 9th and 10th August has NOT attracted much interest with only 11 attendees booked in so far.
(I would much rather devote this weekend to Melbourne or Brisbane . . . many people on a waiting list.)
Steve

Steve,

Mate.. I think you missed Adelaide, its on the way to Perth! And I can guarantee more than 11!!!!

Cheers, Duncan.

I can't make it to the weekend (going to be away probably) but I can make it on the Thursday night (and probaby encourage one or two others to come as well).

Luke

Steve,

Definitely a Weekender for me mate. C'mon all you other Perth Investors & wanna be's.

If your really committed to your improving your future, get behind this event and show your support for Steve.

REMEMBER, YOU will NOT improve tommorow with Yesterdays Indecision!

Re: Re: PERTH Structure Course

Originally posted by duncan_m
Steve,

Mate.. I think you missed Adelaide, its on the way to Perth! And I can guarantee more than 11!!!!

Cheers, Duncan.

Hi Duncan

I think we are invisable ;)

bundy

Hi Steve,

If you dont mind me asking, how many would be the minimum required for the weekend?

Also, you say that the cost of the course is just to cover expenses, if this is the case, perhaps a cheaper venue may be suitable?

I also wanted to mention that a weeknight might not agree with everyone's boss :p

-Just a thought

Dave

Originally posted by dtraeger2k
If you dont mind me asking, how many would be the minimum required for the weekend?

. . . perhaps a cheaper venue may be suitable?

Hi Dave,

minimum number for the weekender . . . at least 30. (Grief, in other states I have to limit them to 40!)

Cheaper venue? Mainly it is the cost of catering et al . . . after all you do want a half decent lunch . . . don't ya?? :D

Regards,

Steve

Re: Re: Re: PERTH Structure Course

Originally posted by bundy1964

I think we are invisable ;)

Hi Duncan, hi Bundy . . . HELLOOOOO Adelaide!

I see you :)

Well . . . put 40 people into a room and I will do a weekend course!

However . . . don't do a PERTH to me . . . and then only 11 book in.

I will do weekenders . . . evening talks, wherever there is the demand . . . ahem genuine demand and not just the talk. :p

Regards,

Steve

Definitely a weekend for me. Weeknights are no good.

Booked, paid, private consult arranged, car warmed up and waiting for the weekend.

f.f

Steve,

I went to your seminar in Brisbane a few weeks ago and have referred you to some friends in Perth. Spoke to them last night and were going to book today.
They were also going to speak to some other friends of theirs.
AAAAHH the art of networking.

Don't know if people in Perth are sceptical about attending seminars, maybe they're a bit tight with their money!!!!!
I told them to beg, borrow or steal the money, but just get tot he course!! - NIKE - JUST DO IT

Best of luck.

Cheers
BUNDY:)

Hi Bundy,

Don't know if people in Perth are sceptical about attending seminars, maybe they're a bit tight with their money!!!!!

Neither of those, we're just a rare breed. They dont make ppl this good over east :)

-Cheers

Dave

Acey went to a property seminar last night. It was the same old stuff, but used cashbond as part of the structure.

It's becoming common, which means the ATO will soon ban it, or tax it, or something. Can have all those people getting money for nothing.

Jas

Make it Happen Perth People!!!!

Steve

Don't do this to poor old Perth!!

I am booked on your August course and was also booked on your March 2003 course before that one was cancelled for supposed lack of numbers.

Perhaps publicity is the issue??

I know of one person who was booked and paid on your Perth March 2003 course (which was subsequently cancelled) who until recently wasn't even aware you were running a new course in August!

Please bite the bullet and give Perth a chance!!

In my own case I would be prepared for a slight 'top up' in cost on the normal $285 (?) on the weekend course to cover your costs.

If the course and the info is as good as I have read in forum reviews, subsequent word of mouth will ensure any future seminars have capacity attendance.

Steve, Please don't let us down again!

Cheers

Joe D

tape the footy, farm out the kids, do yourselves a favour ....

Hi Duncan,Bundy
I'm in for an Adelaide course , If there are any others who are genuinely interested it might be a good idea to send an email to
[email protected]
so that Steve can see how many of us there are. Just a thought ,
regards Bushy

Re: Make it Happen Perth People!!!!

Originally posted by Joe D

Don't do this to poor old Perth!!

Hi Joe and all members booked into the weekend course.
(9th & 10th August)

Please refer to the "PERTHITES" post which is self explanatory.

Regards,

Steve

Originally posted by dtraeger2k
Hi Jas,

But its their OWN capital!?!?

-
Dave

The ATO will find a way around it in the long term. It just _can't_ have people with money untaxed ;)

Jas

Just off the Phone from Steve's Office. We are up to 18 enrollments in the Perth Cashbonds course. Steve said he requires 20 to make it a go head. So come on all the rest of you Perthites - get registered, that is unless your all happy with your lot in life!

Back