Perth Student Rental

Hi there,

An interesting twist for someone maybe.

I have 4 friends from the country (bunbury) who'll be attending university this year in Perth. Since they dont have jobs in Perth yet (they had jobs in Bunno), they've been having alot of trouble finding a place to rent and the school year is just around the corner. Would anyone be interested in buying a place to suit, or already have a vacant place that would? If I had servicability atm I'd be considering it myself.

Some are at Murdoch and some at Curtin, so a 4 bdrm house somewhere near either or perhaps between those is preferred. They're willing to pay up to 280/w between them, a higher bond than normal and have their parents guarantee it. Any further Q's let me know and I'll forward it to them.

Whats in it for me? I dont want anything, a glass of beer somewhere if you're offering :p

-Consider it

Dave

they may be struggling to find something as the offered rent seems a little low for a student rent. There is a lot of purpose built accomodation around Victoria Park and Bentley that should be suitable for them though.

Ausprop: They've gone to a few R/E agencies who have basically suggested not bothering putting an offer in, which is why i offered to put a msg out to the private landlords of the forums.

Pete: For sure :)

Back