Perth: where to go for dinner tonight?

I'm planning on taking the 3 sprogs out to dinner tonight seeing as DH is competing in RaceWars

I need a family friendly (4, 6 and 13yo) place that doesn't require a booking and is reasonably priced. Location - city and surrounds north of river.

I'm considering Jamies Italian and go there at 5 and line up but I fear Friday night could be a long wait.

The kids eat anything - love curry, japanese, chinese, italian.

I'm considering Jamies Italian and go there at 5 and line up but I fear Friday night could be a long wait.

Went there on Sunday, pretty good and reasonably priced. I think they take bookings as of this Tuesday just gone so you might want to give that a try.

I'm planning on taking the 3 sprogs out to dinner tonight seeing as DH is competing in RaceWars

I need a family friendly (4, 6 and 13yo) place that doesn't require a booking and is reasonably priced. Location - city and surrounds north of river.

i didn't know you guys were car-heavy!

i'm building a retro-tech hot-rod at the moment using supra suspension front and back.

WAAAAAAAY off topic.

Went to Bibik Chan's in Nedlands last night. Not bad if the kids don't mind a few spices. Great food and awesome prices for Perth. As long as you don't mind the plastic chairs and retro (original) 70s decor.

My fav Japanese, and OK for kids, unfortunately you will need to book
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/338/1370356/restaurant/Perth/Hanami-Japanese-Restaurant-Mount-Lawley

We go this this resturant at least once a week, don't need to book, however Friday, perhaps I would, food fresh, OK for kids
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/338/1370614/restaurant/Perth/Phi-Yen-Northbridge

We regularly go to these 2 each week and meals are always outstanding

i didn't know you guys were car-heavy!

i'm building a retro-tech hot-rod at the moment using supra suspension front and back.

WAAAAAAAY off topic.

He's a mega car nut - happiest as a pig in mud customising car parts. He was asking me the other week if I could CAD up a part he had designed and needed made. I said "Nah but I bet Aaron could and understand what you are trying to achieve". In the end he bought a drill press and drilled solid aluminium and made his own :rolleyes:

623001.jpg

Looks like a 4G63 torque curve to me - EVO?

Sleeper :)
'92 Legacy station wagon.
Does the school run lol!
He's hit the ANDRA limit for being allowed to drag without a cage so he's happy as a pig in mud that he can go to Race Wars and see if he can get into the 9s for a quarter mile.

sweet merciful crap! he got a torque curve like that out of a boxer?

so he's running better than 10.99? must be using a doggy or modded auto?

Siena's in Leederville

One of the biggest draw cards is the children's playground where parents can overlook through a large glass window

Siena's in Leederville

One of the biggest draw cards is the children's playground where parents can overlook through a large glass window

I have heard it is good, but whatever you do never ever go to Siena's, Mt Lawley it is shocking, food is bad.

sweet merciful crap! he got a torque curve like that out of a boxer?

so he's running better than 10.99? must be using a doggy or modded auto?

He's currently in the low 10s. Hasn't been allowed to Motorplex for ages - so he's delighted he can go to a private event and see if he can get to 9s :)
Was manual, then auto, now manual again.

Back