Perthites!

Hey Perthites,

How come those Sydney-siders are having all the fun? Lets make some of our own by organising some ideas here about a Perth meet, in say a few weeks time.

Im all for a cafe / pub in either the city/leederville or hillarys on a Saturday nite or Sunday afternoon.

How about everyone elses 'where' and 'when' preferences?

-Regards

Dave the Perthite.

Hi D2K

I'm in. Depending on time, location, wife, weather, star signs etc., etc., but I'm in in principle and would love to make it to a IP/cafe outing somewhere.

Let me know if you get this going. Also look up Cashflow Club Perth on MSN groups, not active recently but still a number of new people jumping on looking to meed others.....

TehBacon

Hello All,

Recently joined this Forum and investing. Would like to catch up over a drink anytime and discuss investing with similar normal people who give free advice and among other things.

Please email when we have a few together.

Thanks
Yorkshire Import "H"

Hi again,

A few from here have told me on irc / RL, that they'd be interested in this type of thing, but they're obviously to slack to check this section of the forum.

So if anyone has any ideas, shoot.

-Regards

Dave

I would love to meet some Perth property investers at a social occasion also.

Seems like we need a date at least.
Well, why not take a stab:

Sunday afternoon, 6th July (2003).

Maybe meet down on the South Perth foreshore in front of Cocos? bring a few drinks and a sandwich if you're hungry?

If that doesn't suit, then please just post a better time.

Luke
Perth

Hello Perthites,

Sunday afternoon, 6th July (2003) weather permitting sounds good. Maybe an alternative if raining would be good idea also, pub for example.

H:rolleyes:

Ok, Sounds good. How about the Windsor Hotel as a backup if its raining? Its about 5 minutes walk from the South Perth foreshore (112 Mill Point Rd, Sth Perth).

Luke

The idea of a meeting sounds great, but are there any Perthites out there that are mothers working part-time or any women who could meet for a coffee dring the day, not to take away the idea from the meeting on the 6th July, (just alot of family commitments on weekends)??:cool: ;)

Hi

Luke,

The Windsor sounds like a better alternative to the foreshore anyway. With my work I dont usually know until the week before if/when im working. I hope I can join ya's ;)

Justice,

People of all circumstances and backgrounds would be welcome to attend :D

-Regards

Dave

Hello Joe D,

That one came out from nowhere.

Sorry for being a bit vaigue I have seen his name thrown around the forum a few times what is the benefits of this.

I have been to a few seminars over this last year so do you have experience from Steves gatherings?

Thanks
"H":confused:

Hi Perthites,

There has been a lot of interest shown for a get together in glorious WA . . .but STILL only 11 people booked into the course.

So . . . :

I suggest a cocktail evening . . . for the purpose of networking and a 1 to 2 hour Structure presentation.

My preference is for Tuesday 5th August . . . early evening.

I would then remain on in Perth until Friday morning, to devote time to giving some individual attention . . . especially to the 11 people who had booked in for the course.

Full refund obviously . . . if the course is in fact cancelled in favour of the single evening.

To Joe and all these who might be feeling a bit hard done by:
You will still get the same value (Without the cost!) as I will be quite happy to see each of you individually! (Seems like a good deal to me :) )

I will make a decision about this over the weekend.

Please could all interested Perthites offer an opinion . . .

Please could all interested Adelaiders let me know if you want a similar evening.

There are a large number of Melbournians asking for a weekend course . . . so I am planning then to run a weekend course on the 9th and 10th in Melbourne. (In place of the Perth course.)

Please let me know your preferences . . . by way of a reply to this thread / message / email.

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

that is a very generous offer and i would like to take you up on it! i had planned to turn up to your seminar depending on cash in hand and time closer to the date but thi sounds just as good (perhaps even better?).

please post or email more info

thanks

TheBacon.

Steve I have emailed your site on the net and also send you a message through the forum asking for details on the weekend in Perth. I have received no reply what so ever!!! Is there a problem with your site or this could explain why only 11 people have registered.??

Hi Steve,

I appreciate your dilemma.

Can I suggest that the weekend course be advertised in one of the local papers with the people responding to the advertisement paying a small premium to cover the advertisement costs. I appreciate this is not your usual 'modus operandi' but it may assist everyone.

My distinct preference is for a weekend do so that the content of your course can be covered in greater detail - for this little black duck collapsing 10 hours into 2 just doesn't seem to cut the mustard.

If the decision is made to revert to a weeknight meeting then I will not be able to attend due to travel/work factors.

f.f

Originally posted by justice
Steve I have emailed your site on the net and also send you a message through the forum asking for details on the weekend in Perth. I have received no reply what so ever!!! Is there a problem with your site or this could explain why only 11 people have registered.??

Hi Justice,

Received your messages . . . just been too flat-chat to respond as yet. This weekend is the big 'catch-up'! :rolleyes:

I generally choose NOT to advertise . . . it is a bit like begging people to attend!

For these of you who are worrying that the condensed version is not up to scratch . . . don't stress, the knowledge is all presented.
The individual sessions can make up for the interactive debate that occurs over the full course.

Regards,
Steve

South Perth foreshore for sure, 6th July

Just to let others know, I'll attend Sunday at South Perth if the weather is fine - it is just a short stroll from home for me.

cya

Just off the Phone from Steve's Office. We are up to 18 enrollments in the Perth Cashbonds course. Steve said he requires 20 to make it a go head. So come on all the rest of you Perthites - get registered, that is unless your all happy with your lot in life!

Please keep me posted with the meeting if it is going ahead on the weekend of the 6th July or as discussed below. T

There has been a lot of interest shown for a get together in glorious WA . . .but STILL only 11 people booked into the course.

So . . . :
I suggest a cocktail evening . . . for the purpose of networking and a 1 to 2 hour Structure presentation.

My preference is for Tuesday 5th August . . . early evening.

Thanks
"H"

Back